saviour - dream

"Could I request one where the reader is almost kidnapped and one of the boys saves them?"

Requested, obviously :)

TW: Attempted kidnapping

--

'Shit, I don't have enough...' You think to yourself, upset. You stepped away from the door of the shop and sighed, turning around to go back to your house. 'I knew I should've checked before leaving.'

You walk for a while, and soon enough you're just a couple minutes away from your block. It was dark out, so walking by yourself always made you antsy, but tonight seemed fine. Or so you thought.

"Hey, you," a gruff voice comes from behind you, and a hand grabs your arm, jostling you roughly. "All the money you have on you, give it over."

It was obvious that the person was trying his hardest to make this seem like a normal conversation by keeping his voice low.

"I- I don't have much on me, I-"

Exasperated, he stealthily pulls a knife from his pocket, "I don't care, you have somethin', give it."

You fumble with your bag, frantically trying to pull out all the bills of cash you had. He looks at it in anger and snatches it off you, before jamming the knife into your stomach slightly, "To make up for there being almost jack-shit there, I'm taking you."

Your eyes widen in fear, and you want to scream, but you don't in fear of him stabbing you. Mutely, you nod and let yourself get shoved ahead of the robber, the knife poking into your back if you don't continue walking.

A young man is walking across the pavement on the other side of the road, and sees the odd scene from the corner of his eye. His green eyes catch the glint of metal from the light of the moon, and he gasps quietly. He lightly jogs across the road and puts on his most convincing neutral face, "Hey!"

The robber pauses, grabbing a hold of your shoulder to make you stay put. "Yes?"

"I'm new to the area, do you know where the local police station is?" The blonde man asks innocently.

The criminal pauses for a few seconds, and you swear you could see a buffering symbol above his head. Eventually he glares at the newcomer, and subsequently removes the knife from your back, pointing it at the man instead.

With your chance being given to you, you tighten your hold on the straps of your bag and slam it into the robber's head, disorientating him. The blonde man disarms the knife from him and shoves him to the ground, straddling his back with his arm bent behind him at a painful angle.

"Call the cops," he grunts, struggling against the now-frightened robber on the ground.

Fishing your phone out of your bag, you look back toward the blonde man who had saved you from who-knows-what. "...Thank you," you whisper, before pressing the buttons for the police.