1. Blind Dates V's Tinder Dates

Checking my watch for the fiftieth fucking time since I sat down I now can officially say I've been stood up.

Fucking Paul and Denaun setting me up on a blind date, the only solace I could get from this disaster was the fact she didn't know who I was, so she didn't know who she was standing up and it was nothing personal. But I fucking felt the rejection regardless, pulling my phone from my pocket fired off two identical texts, one to Paul and the other to Denaun. "No show.... Cunts" before turning it off and shoving it roughly back in my pocket.

One seemingly innocent little conversation about possibly wanting to change my lifestyle after I'd managed to shake off my last fuck, she'd clung onto me for grim fucking life and I'd practically ripped her fucking claws outta my back just to get rid of the bitch. It wasn't that I didn't like her, matter of fact it wasn't that I liked her either, it was just pussy and I'd decided I'd had enough. I'd be fifty in two short years and I was fucking about like a starving man at a buffet still. Time to mature Marshall and so it had led my asshole friends setting me up and it was to be a blind date at their insistence. Fucking tools!

Looking up and across the restaurant I noticed a young woman sat by herself, the waiter poured her a half glass of red wine which apparently she wasn't satisfied with as I watched her take the bottle from him and fill her glass to the rim. She motioned to him to leave the bottle on the table before checking her phone, it looked like I wasn't the only person in this place got stood up today. I scrolled through the special contact list on my phone, my top ten easy pussy list, I might have been proud of the name I'd given it in my thirties but now I cringed, I scrolled back and forth, none of them jumping out at me, they all had faults which turned me off just thinking about calling them, sighing and putting my phone away I looked up at the girl across the restaurant again. I needed a new challenge.

She was attractive in a girl next door kind of a way, her white blouse fastened up tight not exposing any cleavage, no skin at all in fact but she looked like she had a fantastic rack on her, her long dark hair looked soft and silky, she was seated so I didn't get a good look at her but I was willing to bet anybody that her body was banging.

As I was staring, she looked up and caught me giving her the once over, my hood was pulled up over my head, trying my best not to attract too much attention to myself. I smirked at her cockily and watched as her lips twisted and she scowled back at me before knocking back the remainder of her wine and quickly refilling her glass.

This evening might not be such a waste after all I decided, spontaneously I picked up my glass of water and moved swiftly over towards her table, sitting down uninvited opposite her "Excuse me! Can I help you?" she asked sarcastically.

"Seems to me like we both got stood up tonight, thought I'd save you any further embarrassment and join you" she laughs in response at my comment, her hand clapped over mouth so she doesn't spit out her wine.

"Oh my god, are you being serious? I'm no damsel in distress I can assure you" she sits back in her chair with attitude, arms folded, she's feisty as fuck and I'm here for whatever she's got going on now.

"I'm doing you a favour Princess, keeping away any unwanted male attention" she has the sexiest freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose, she's actually really pretty now that I'm closer.

"Can you remove yourself in that case?" a lesser man would give up right about now but I'm about to play my trump card, pulling my hood back slightly, I watch her eyes travel over my face slowly, landing on my lips with a grin.

"Well hallelujah, Eminem is here, we're all saved" she declares loudly, waving her arms around attracting attention and I pull my hood back over my face and sink lower into my seat, the fucking bitch.