C.13

August 29, 2014

Music Inspiration
Ellie Goulding- Beating Heart
Ella Henderson- Yours

Harry: 3:45pm: You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you. You sure I can't just stuff you in my suitcase.

He smiles pushing send. Shifting pass guest, Harry walks through the lobby looking up and down from his phone. Thankful that all his meeting were over and that he had a few hours to spare before catching his flight back home tonight. The elevator opening just as he approaches, he presses number fourteen for his floor. His back resting against the wall staring at an text incoming.

Kat: I'm trying not to think about you going home in a few hours

Harry: 3:49pm: You should feel a little bad though. You won't even be able to see me before I leave. You sure you can't get off work just for a little bit

Harry presses send again. But this time his phone loses connection and an errors message pops up. Staring at the numbers going up he taps the back of his phone, waiting for reception. And once the doors open on his floor his message finally goes through.

Kat: Don't make this any harder than it is

Harry: 3:50pm : I'm not. I just want you to know that I'm sad now

His phone alert ringing again, he's assumes it's just another snarky response coming back. Half way surprised at who the text was really from.

Nadia : I tried calling you earlier. Let me know when you're back in town. Maybe we can finally get that drink we were talking about

Contemplating on wether to respond back, he turns the corner of the hallway. His heart almost jumping through his chest, he stops watching Katherine mindlessly turn around, typing on her phone. So he clears his throat, until she finally looks up.

"Hi"

"Hi?". Sarcastically he laughs walking towards her. "What are you....I thought you said you couldn't get off"

"I lied. I got off an hour ago. I found someone to cover my shift. I hope you don't mind I just showed up"

"No, what? Of course not". Tightly he pulls her in, face snuggled to his chest.

And though he feels nice with his arms wrapped around her. The scent of his cologne, the small kisses he's peppering on top of her forehead. He also squeezing to tight. Her toes lifted off the floor that she has to pat his back a couple times for him to let go.

"Harry". She struggles. "Harry let go"

"I don't wanna".

"You're crushing my lungs,". Lightly, Katherine giggles. His grip loosening when the door across from them opens. A couple walking out with their son, all exchanging awkward looks. She turns to him. "You think we can go in your room now?".

And as Harry faces his door searching his pocket for his key card, Katherine stands behind him. Arms wrapped around his stomach, her fingers tapping at his belt buckle.

So"

"Yes"

"Can you please explain to me how you managed to lie through all those texts you sent me".

"I wouldn't call it lying, lying". They enter the room still entangled together. "I was gonna call you first. But then I thought surprising you would be so much better". Katherine throwing her purse on the table nearby. She's caught off guard by his lips pressed on hers. Intimate but a bit rushed. His hands caressing the sides of her face. That a soft moan with a smile leaves her mouth. Together stepping backwards until she trips over his suitcase, laughing.