We... forgot

Synopsis: Tony has to keep an eye on you, Peter, Nebula, and Shuri.

"Can you four stop, please?" Tony yelled. "I just need a minute of silence."

The rest of the Avengers were on a mission, but after Tony's suit got destroyed after a recent mission, he stayed home to work on it. Of course, that left you, Peter, Nebula, and Shuri at the tower. It wasn't necessarily a babysitting job for Tony, but he didn't want you four to get out of his sights. He was afraid that if you four decided to touch something, it would end up broken.

As Tony saw it stressful, you found this very exciting. Not only were Shuri and Peter quoting vines, but Nebula was becoming more used to life on earth. 

"And... a minute is up!" Shuri announced, grinning. "Tony, I don't really understand why we need to stay here while we watch you fix your suit. It's making me cringe; the way your doing is very inefficient. Besides, it's not like we're going to break anything."

"Debatable. If I see one more SHIELD Agent look at me oddly, I might be tempted to throw the nearest object at their face," Nebula admitted. 

You didn't blame her. Her purple and blue skin caught your eye, and if someone who'd never seen her before walked through the hall, of course they'd give her an odd look. Being Nebula, though, it probably got old very quickly.

"Fine!" Tony cried. "I need you four to run to the nearest hardware store. I need a new screwdriver." 

He held up the broken and bent screw driver.

"How did you do that?" Peter asked.

"Don't question the process, kid. Just get out of here, please," Tony said, exhausted.

"Can we take one of your cars?" you questioned, all of you crossing your fingers.

"Yeah, right. Take Shuri's car."

Your shoulders all dropped, but Shuri made a declaration.

"Race you!" Shuri yelled, sprinting out of the lab.

Nebula tensed. She used to never win, but ever since she arrived at the Avengers tower, she became less and less uptight. Still, she never turned down a challenge and always wanted to win.

All four of you were pretty close together, until Nebula got aggressive and shoved the three of you out of her way so she could navigate the narrow hallway.

"Too competitive, Nebula!" you cried as you fell into a large model of Stark.

Everyone froze.

"What did we just do?" Peter worried, helping you out of the mess.

"What is this exactly?" Shuri asked.

"Howard Stark made this model back in the 40's. This is the original and Tony treasures it. A lot. Every year the Expo is modeled off of this. This model is worth a lot of time and money," you sighed. 

Everyone stood there, not sure of what you were going to do. 

"Will Tony punish us?" Nebula asked, frantically looking at the mess. 

"We'll get in trouble, probably, but nothing close to what Thanos did to you," you promised her, placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"We could probably rebuild the model by looking at a map from last year," Shuri pointed out. "And grab some other things to fix it while we're at the hardware store."

"That's the best play we've got," Nebula pointed out. "It'll have to work."

"Home Depot or Lowe's?"