003

|| Trafalgar Law, thr Broken Kid ||

For the short time Trafalgar Law had been with the Donquixote Pirates, he slowly started to recognise each member.

Of course, there were some who were kept hidded from him, and in all fairness he couldn’t care less. He was going to die soon because of the White Lead in his body, so he didn’t have the time for friends.

Doflamingo gave Law many odd feelings. The man was so open about his plans, yet at the same time, he was just as secretive as a dead man.

Law stood in the meeting room, near the door, as the expression on his face made it very clear he didn’t care for what was being said.

Most of the Donquixote Family sat at the large, long table in the centre of the grey, steel-coloured room, with Doflamingo himself sitting at the head of the table, facing Law.

None of the things that were being said perked Law’s interest. In fact, he wanted to leave, but he knew he couldn’t. Not with being right in Doflamingo’s line-of-sight.

His dull eyes started at the window behind Doflamingo that opened into the trash-filled atmosphere of Spider Miles. He was lost in thought, thinking about the massacre of Flevance.

The words that were being spoken all formed into just noise as he stared out the window. Occasionally, his fist tightened at the memory of his parents’ bodies, but someone would snap him from his thoughts by raising their voice at another.

It seemed like Doflamingo was expecting someone. Nobody else, except for Law, seemed to pick up on the way Doflamingo stared out the open doorway to the meeting room, rather impatiently.

“Doffy-sama?” Trebol’s drawling voice caused Law to perk towards the odd, hunched-over man. He sometimes heard Doflamingo being called “Doffy,” but he never dared to do it himself.

Doflamingo ignored Trebol as he kept his gaze on the doorway, right by where Law was standing. Then, before he knew it, Law sensed someone next to him.

Law jumped, quickly turning to his side to see a figure standing next to him. The figure was a boy, around Law’s age. His skin was pale, and his raven-coloured hair was messy and had blood in it.

His dull, sapphire-blue eyes had large bags under them, and he wore a simple outfit that consisted of a red and black sweatshirt, a white t-shirt, deep black jeans, and dark grey trainers, with a long red scarf that flowed to the floor. 

He held something in his hand, something Doflamingo eyed with a sickly smirk.

Law noticed how the boy paid him no mind. More so, it seemed like the boy didn’t even realise Law was standing right there at his side.

“Harbinger,” the voice of Doflamingo brought Law’s eyes away from the new figure in the room, “you’re back.”

The boy stiffened at what Doflamingo called him. Harbinger. It was a weird name. Was that really this boy’s name?

“Boss,” Harbinger replied, taking a step closer to the large table. His voice was tired, and slightly full of pain. But Law was the only one to hear the pain in it.

“Your mission was a success, I presume?” Doflamingo inquired eagerly as Harbinger took that as the chance to walk up a bit closer to the massive, pink, feathery coat-wearing captain.

With a low nod, Harbinger tossed something to Doflamingo. It landed right in front of him, lodged into the table with a black throwing knife.

Doflamingo smiled at the envelope. “Great work, Harbinger,” he said, a hint of pride seeping in his voice, “and it also seems you’ve gotten better with your knives.”