005

|| Dark Memories ||

Initially, Daisuke didn’t know what to think. Law stabbed Corazon. Quite literally, in the back.

After he did so, he tried to run away from the Donquixote Family, but Machvise and Giolla caught him trying to do so and brought him back.

Daisuke helped tend to Corazon’s wound, but his mind was racing the whole time. He knew Law was broken, but he never expected him to do something like this.

In another part of Spider Miles, in a different building, was a special room Doflamingo used to have private talks with people. The room only had two purple sofas, one facing the door and the other to the right of it facing the wall.

The symbol of the Donquixote Pirates was on the wall behind them, painted onto a black flag.

The room had the same stone bricks like everywhere else, so it didn’t look completely different.

Doflamingo sat in the sofa that was facing the door. Corazon sat in the other sofa that faced the wall, and Daisuke stood next to Corazon’s side.

Doflamingo allowed it, since Corazon didn’t attempt to kick Daisuke away or anything along those lines.

Corazon was still injured, since he didn’t let Daisuke completely tend to his stab wound. So, he did his best to hide the fact that he was injured by sitting in silence, focusing on the cigarette in his mouth.

Daisuke kept his gaze to the floor, arms crossed over his chest. The bags under his eyes seemed to have gotten larger, indicating his increasing lack of sleep.

Giolla and Machvise called Doflamingo on his den den mushi after they witnessed Law trying to escape. Of course, Doflamingo had some sort of plan for Law, so after Machvise and Giolla caught him, he wanted them to bring him to the room he was currently in.

“Young Master-sama! We caught Law!” Giolla’s voice rang throughout the hideout. Looking over to the doorway, Daisuke saw Law being held up by his arms by Machvise and Giolla, keeping him from running away.

“I guess he suddenly decided to escape!” Giolla chimed as she and Machvise walked into the room.

“Dammit! Let go of me!” Law cursed to them angrily as he still struggled against their grasp. They listened to him, tossing him onto the floor in front of Doflamingo.

Law let out a grunt as he hit the floor before he looked up and glared at Machvise and Giolla.

Daisuke usually would’ve done something to protect Law after witnessing what the two adults just did, but he seemed too distraught to move. So he just stood there by Corazon, watching. “He was already at the port-in!” Machvise said.

“They’ll start torturing him for stabbing Cora-san-dasuyan!” Buffalo said whilst licking an ice cream cone he seemingly received from nowhere.

“But Law is just a poor boy.” Baby-5 whimpered, tears forming in her eyes.

The two were watching from the window, yet Doflamingo didn’t seem to mind them being there. Nor did he hear what Buffalo just said.

Law stood up, catching notice of Corazon. He stiffened up, genuinely surprised to see that Corazon was even still alive.

He then saw the way Daisuke’s eyes looked at his, despite his being covered by the shadow the rim of his white, fuzzy hat casted on his face.

“Law,” Doflamingo gave Law a smirk as Law forcefully tore his eyes from Daisuke. “I called you in for just one thing. I decided to welcome you to the Donquixote Family officially.” Doflamingo said, catching Daisuke, Law, Baby-5, and Buffalo by surprise.