3

Imani

It's a cold day. It's always fucking cold in the Dread Fort. I gather the boys at our usual meeting spot. The locker rooms at the fort. The shower is going because a few of the other guys just got done playing football out in the field. I didn't join them but I see GQ and Sire return all sweaty and smelling like men. Most of the bottoms dreamed about these locker rooms but the fact that they weren't involved in any of the sports made it off limits to them.

I watch as GQ takes a pill.

"You need to stop taking that shit..."

"Dr. Pine gave it to me. He says it's part of the experiment."

"Did he say what it was?"

"Does he ever?"

"The sun is out today," GQ tells us as soon as he gets there, "It's cold as fuck but the sun is out. At the Dread Fort. Crazy right? I was getting head and when I nutted the sun came out. Clearly my dick controls the weather now..."

I roll my eyes at GQ, "I didn't bring you here to discuss the fuckin' super powers your dick has yo. Real shit. We have an issue on our hands."

"Yeah we do have an issue. That issue is Winter. I need help breaking up with him," Sire states.

Sire looks like he has real worry in his eyes. I told him not to get with Winter when he did it. Sire had an issue with dating and Winter was a crazy motherfucker. I saw the way he was about to fight Karma just for looking at Sire. Winter was attractive but clearly Sire was the more attractive one in the relationship and Winter's insecurities were through the roof.

I don't feel bad for him though. I warned him about Winter.

"We'll deal with Winter," I tell Sire.

"You don't get it..."

"Have I ever lead you astray? We are brothers right?" I tell Sire, "Winter is getting a little ahead of himself."

"He said that we were the new Kim and Kanye. He tells everyone to call him Winter Kardashian," Sire states.

GQ breaks out laughing.

"You created a monster," GQ responds.

"You got that little bitch thinking he's the Queen Bee because you give him a little bit of dick. We'll chop him down to size."

Winter was definitely getting ahead of himself. He was getting worse. Usually Sire talked it out with us before he got with a guy. The Dread Fort would get out of control if there wasn't order. The teachers only cared about their experiments and their notes. It would have been chaos if my team wasn't here.

Sire looks confused, "If Winter isn't the problem than who is?"

"The new boy. He's Henry's estranged brother and he's looking for answers."

They get quiet.

Sire crosses his arms, "He seems like a good kid. He probably doesn't know anything."

"Or he probably knows enough to have us thrown in jail for the rest of our lives," GQ responds.

"We can't let that happen. Pine can't let that happen."

"So what's the plan?"

"I'll keep him close. Make sure he stays in the dark," I explain.

"And what if he doesn't stay in the dark. What if that little dumb faggot becomes an issue?" GQ asks.

"We'll get Pine involved..."

Sire looks bothered by this. I know why. We were never supposed to get Pine involved. Ever.