4

GQ

Ryan Johnson has a mouth like a hurricane. I lean up on my dresser. He stuffs my big cock in his mouth. I watch as he starts choking on it. He's a sexy guy. He's light skin. I always preferred guys who look like they are all foreign and shit. He fits the bill. He has these chinky eyes and pink big lips. You would think he was a top because his dick was so goddam big, but he loved to suck daddy's dick every chance he got.

He makes slurping noises as he deep throats my dick going so deep that it hits the back of his throat several times sending up long lobs of saliva out of his pink lips.

"You like daddy's dick?"

"Uh huh."

I put him up against the wall. I start fucking his face hard. My dick enters his mouth and I'm plowing into him.

All of a sudden the door opens and Sire walks in.

"Oh fuck!" Sire states.

"What's up?"

"I'll come back."

"Naw it's cool," I state and look down at Ryan, "Did I tell you to stop sucking daddy's dick?"

Ryan does what I say. He loves it. I think it turns him on even more that Sire walked in on us. I look over at Sire. Out of the three of us he's the only one uncomfortable and I'm the one with my dick out. Maybe I like the fact that he walked in because I know it makes him nervous. I love getting under Sire's skin. He acts like he's so goddam perfect all the time so I have to admit seeing him blush is perfect.

He turns away.

"Aren't you worried?"

"About what?"

"You know what."

He was talking about Anonymous. I had gotten a text late that night that Sire was acting weird. The text came from Imani. I was usually the one worried. Maybe that's why I had hit up Ryan and was not fucking his mouth as hard as I was.

I realize that this is more serious than I think. I fuck him hard in his mouth sending my dick to the back of his throat at hard as I can. Soon I find myself nutting, letting out a loud ignorant moan that makes Sire damn near cover his ears as I do it.

Ryan swallows every last drop, licks the tip of my dick and sucks it slowly making sure that I am completely fulfilled.

"I should run. I got class," Ryan states, "Should I stop by later?"

"I'll...let you know."

Usually that meant hell no. Ryan gets up at that moment and leaves. I sit down on the couch and start rolling up a joint. The whole time Sire is looking at me disgusted. I haven't even put my dick away. Sometimes when he looks at me I know that he wouldn't be friends with me if we hadn't grown up together. He wouldn't be friends with me if we didn't have our friendship with Imani in common. I don't even think he genuinely likes me.

"You want to get decent?" he asks me.

"My dicks too hard to put it in my jeans. Not my fault I'm walking with a big stick."

"GQ..."

I roll my eyes and throw a towel over my dick.

"What the hell is this about man?"

"It's about Karma. What if he's anonymous? What if he's setting us up?" Sire asks.

I have been trying to keep my mind off of the message we saw at the party a few days ago. It's hard though. Sire being nervous wasn't helping either.