11

Sire

"This is you," GQ tells me.

"Where are you guys going after this?" I ask.

GQ has dropped us off in his car to our homes. Karma and Imani are still in the car. After seeing what we saw it is becoming clear that things are going to be weird.

"I think we should go to the cops," Imani states.

"You know what happened last time we went to the cops," I respond.

I've learned my lesson. No. I wasn't really pressed to go to the police. This whole thing is freaking me out. I'm sitting in front of my house right now and the truth is I just want this to be over with. I just want to be far away from the fucking Dread Fort once and for all.

The look in everyone's eyes says that there are so many emotions going on. Karma has been biting his lip. GQ has been turning and looking at me every few seconds and Imani. Well Imani looks like he isn't going to listen to me. I have the feeling that he's going to go to the cops. I don't expect anything less. Imani isn't scared of anything. He hasn't been through what GQ and I have been through. He doesn't understand how much control Pine and his goons have.

"They are aliens," Imani argues.

"Exactly why we shouldn't go to the cops,' I respond.

Imani gives me a hard look. I know him. I know how much he likes to be in charge. He's in the back seat when I see him glaring at me.

"Sire. We ARE going to the cops."

He's trying to push his weight and his agenda. There's nothing new here. What's new however is when GQ turns to Imani and takes my side.

"Sire is right. Let's just stay low key. We aren't at the Dread fort anymore. We are safe at home. I'll drop everyone off. Actually...Karma...I don't know where you stay."

Karma pauses.

"Far away," he responds.

"He can stay with me," Imani explains, "I'll look out for him for a while. If that's OK with everyone else, I mean."

GQ and I look at one another. After Imani and Karma had caught us basically in the most compromising situation naked, cuddling and kissing together there wasn't much I could say. I had to admit looking at Karma I still liked him. I still wanted him. The idea of GQ scared the fuck out of me. Karma was the good boy. He was the safe bet. I shouldn't be giving up on him that easily but the fact that GQ doesn't protest Karma staying with Imani would make it extremely awkward for me to say something about it. I look back at Karma. He looks at me. I wonder if he wants me to say something. I wonder if he wants me to challenged Imani for his affection.

This wasn't just a love triangle. This was some sort of fucked up love mix up that I couldn't explain. We all had feelings for Karma and now this weird situation with GQ that I couldn't put my finger on is getting to me.

I'm surprised when GQ gives me a look, "I can come over after I drop them off. If you want?"

GQ stayed just down the street from my family's place. Him coming over would have been really easy. It would have been too easy. I look at him and remember how good the sex was. I liked it more than I had to admit, but that was the thing about GQ. I would never doubt his sex was good. It's the fact that he had everything else that was fucked up going on with him.

"It'll probably be late," I tell him, "I'll be tired."

"It's 9 o' clock at night. You're not going to fucking be tired," GQ calls me out, "If you don't want me to come over than fucking say it."