12

Imani

"What are you reading?"

Karma is sitting on my bed reading something. I just got out of the shower and I have nothing but a towel over my waist.

"I stole it from the Red room when we broke GQ and Sire out," he tells me.

"Maybe it's one of Dr. Pine's notes."

"I'm sure it is."

"What's it say?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. Seems coded. Some strange language."

"You think it could be alien?" I ask him.

He laughs at the thought, "It sure the hell isn't English. Pine and his people must use this to communicate. You know what? Last time I saw Henry he had a notebook that looked just like this. He seemed to understand what it had in it. I wish I could remember what he said."

I shrug, "Henry had to be trying to warn you, about Pine."

He nods, "You're right."

I watch how he looks at me. He's staring at my nude body and I can feel him measuring me up. I'm not as big as either GQ or Sire, but I'm glad my body is tight. It comes from years of track and field. I've never been so proud that I had an excellent six pack before. It seems to catch his attention and he looks up at me and he blushes a little bit. It's the cutest fucking thing.

I walk over to my drawer. He looks over at me. Damn. He's beautiful, to say the least. The way the moon just hits his face makes me smile. He has this perfect ease to him. The more I think about it the more my heart just turns. I can't believe I feel like this for anyone.

"You can have the bed. I'll use a blow-up mattress," I tell him.

If this boy only knew he could get anything he wanted from me. I wonder what's on his mind as I see him staring at me. I can't help myself but adjust my towel. I bring it just a little bit lower to show off my deep V-section a little bit. I give a hint of pubic hair. I trimmed in the shower. I'm hoping he notices but when I turn around he's looking at the wall. He seems so nervous.

"Thank you," he responds.

His stare lingers on the wall. Something is on his mind. I can definitely tell.

I walk over to him. I lift up his chin with my finger. We stare into each other's eyes. His eyes are so deep that I can stare into those eyes of his for an entire lifetime and not get bored. Damn...I'm falling for this guy.

"What's wrong?"

"Just thinking about GQ and Sire."

My heart drops.

"You miss them?"

"Yeah but not in that way," he tells me, "I'm sure they are going to hit it off..."

I have to admit I feel relief knowing that he doesn't look at them in that way. The truth is I had no idea that GQ and Sire were attracted to each other until we caught them in the Red Room. They weren't only naked together. They were being intimate. It's such a weird concept, but I have to admit it makes sense. They always had this tension between them. I never really understood it. Why couldn't they just get along? Now it's clear. Sire felt some type of way about GQ having sex with everyone while GQ felt jealousy over Sire always attempting to fall in love and start a new relationship. I never understood why back then but now it was very clear. They liked each other. If I had known that was all it took to get take away the attention they were giving Karma, I would have hooked them up a long time ago. I know it sounds selfish but with Karma, I want to be selfish.