Hey Writer Person Intro

Hey Writer Person,
So, here it is -- writing is a wierd, confusing endeavor. There's no right way to do it. Everyone has different ideas of what makes a story good or bad, how to write it, how to read it, how to fix it. It's a lot to navigate.

I'm doing my best to make my way through the murky writing waters, but hey, I'm not winning the Nobel prize for literature. I've made a lot of missteps and mistakes, but I'm trudging along as best I can. And I get asked a lot in my DMs and daily life for tips and tricks and general info about writing stories.

If you follow me, (hey there pal, great to see you!) you'll know I've been addressing a lot of these questions in my weekly "Hey Writer Person" posts on my profile. For old followers, and new (hi! Welcome!), I thought it might be useful to collect my Writer Person posts here, all in one place, where it's easy to look through and find discussions around anything you might be looking for! The pages are messy, just like my life, but they're honest and they're here for you. And I hope there's something useful here for whatever your writing! Don't be shy, comment, ask questions, share your thoughts. I'm looking forward to talking writing with you!

I'll be editing and revising as I go, polishing up thoughts that were rough when I posted them in the beginning. I'll also still be doing my Writer Person posts on my profile wall, and I'll add them to the book as I go.

So let's get to it, Writer Person. Let's make a mess, cheer each other on, and share the stories we need to tell!

You got this.