Chapter 7 The shopping trip

Finally after all that job drama I am sitting in Starbucks sipping my caramel latte filling in time while I wait for Amber. It really is confusing to be in my head these days so I decided to take advantage of the quiet and start making a list of what I need to get today.

· Sexy ball gown

· Shoes

· Sexy underwear

· Work clothes

· New makeup

The list making stops when Amber flops into the seat across from me.

"Hey Bella how are you?"

I can't help but smile this girl is powered by sunshine.

"Hey Amber, yeah I am great. I have so much news to catch you up on. "

I fill her in about everything the ball, Jasper, the job and my father. She just stares at me with her month hanging open.

"God Bella! I don't see you for a couple of month and everything changes. Know that I am here to help. First things first let's finish our coffees and off to Victoria's secret. Honey you are in desperate need of some sexy underwear to impress that hunk of a man." She giggles.

Today is going to be a long day, I can feel it already. Thank god I had the brains to order got an extra large coffee! Powered by caffeine and horniness nothing will stop me today!

Victoria Secrets I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by the choices. There are just so many beautiful things. I seriously have no clue were to start. Amber is being super helpful and has already pulled about twenty things for me to try on. I can't help but laugh.

"Amber I think that's enough for now. Let's head to the changing rooms."

Arms overflowing we head to the back of the store. Amber sits outside the change room chatting away while I look at the underwear she has selected. Crutchless panties! Seriously?

The need to stir up my friend is quickly replaced by checking on her availability for the ball.

"Hey Amber. You come to the ball on Saturday with me and Jasper?"

"Sure why not? Is it possible Jasper has a friend who can be my date? I seriously don't want to be a third wheel all night."

I open the change room curtain and I am greeted by her pouting followed by the usual giggles.

"I'll ask him. I am sure he could find someone."

Flashing her pearly whites she starts to give me some lip but is interrupted by my ringing phone. Jasper is video calling me!!! I start to panic. I am half dressed and this isn't how I wanted him to see this outfit.

Amber who can't stand unanswered phones calls out.

"Hey Bella why aren't you answering that?"

"It's Jasper and a video call and I'm in a corset and thong! That's why!"

Throwing open the curtain Amber joins me in the confined space. I am really feeling panicked now! Clearly she is cooking up something.

Amber on the other hand seems to be having the best time can't control her laughing "Answer it Bella, this is perfect. You wanted to seduce the guy. This is the perfect opportunity to start teasing him! Give him a little taste of what's on offer."

"I can't do that!"

Amber snatches the phone out of my hand and answers it.

"Hey Jasper, remember me? It's Amber Bella's Bestie."