Chapter 16 The plan

Bella's point of view

Waking up the next morning I am instantly aware that my dream wasn't a dream at all. Jasper's strong, toned arm is actually around me and yes his large hand is actually cupping my breast. I yawn and stretch and try to wriggle loose from his grip. My movement has had the opposite effect and his grip has tightened and a very deep sexy voice asks

"Where do you think you are going baby?" passion dripping from his voice.

Kissing and sucking on my neck and kneading my captured breast.

"Jasper I need to pee!" despite my full bladder I find myself moaning in response to his touch.

He chuckles "Sorry baby you're not leaving!"

I squirm my need to empty my bladder is getting urgent. "Jasper please if you let me go I'll let you have a shower with me."

He must have liked the idea as he released his hold on me immediately. "Round one to me". I run to the bathroom making it with just enough time to lock the door. "Ahhh thank god just in time." I finish up and turn on the shower allowing the water to start warming up and open the bathroom door leaning on the door frame.

"Hey you sexy you coming or what?"

Jasper sits up his eyes running over my naked body and doesn't disappoint me with his answer.

"Hell yeah you don't have to ask me twice!"

He jumps out of bed and comes towards me with a look of pure lust. He looks like a tiger stalking his prey but this prey has no intention of running and every intention of getting caught. He picks me up in one swift movement causing me to squeal with shock. Taking me to the shower he checks the temperature and steps into the running water with me still wrapped around his body. The hot water hits my back every sense is alive and even that feels amazing to my sensitive body. Jasper lowers me slowly ensuring our bodies remain in contact, slow and sensuous by the time my feet touch tile I am turned on beyond belief. I don't want this to stop. Tingles are ricocheting across my body, an intense heat burning in my lower body.

"Mmm Jasper."

Jasper is in heaven kissing and sucking his way across my shoulders, neck and jaw.

I whimper "please Jasper stop teasing me." My need to feel inside of me makes me impatient. Now is not the time to go slow.

He chuckles "Do you want me baby?"

I nod my head unable to response in words. Hoping he will sense my urgency.

"Don't worry baby I'll fix that for you." he all buts growls out. It is the answer I want to, need to hear and it just makes me hotter.

What followed took me to places I never knew existed. Let's just say I will never look at a shower the same ever again. Who knew? But now that I do I definitely want to repeat that experience over and over again.

Ravenous after our shower together we quickly focused on getting and then we headed to the kitchen. We found our dear friends Rhys and Amber sitting at the kitchen bench drinking coffee. I am so grateful to these two if it wasn't for them we may never have found our way back to each other.

Amber greets us with a saucy wink "Good morning lovers! Well I don't have to ask if you two had a good sleep and a good morning. The walls aren't thick enough. We could hear you two all night."

I blush Jasper chuckles and pulls me into his side. Jasper however looks more than a little happy with himself.

"Hey you can't say I don't know how to satisfy my woman!" he kisses my temple.