Chapter 18 The negotiation

After a night of passion Jasper and I are full of energy and ready for anything, arriving at the office at eight am all eyes are upon as we cross the floor hand in hand to the elevator. The female staff turned an unflattering shade of green and weirdly I am enjoying it. Jasper is totally oblivious to the stir that our entry has caused he has his mind on other things. The elevator doors close. He groans.

"Do you realise how much you're going to be a distraction for me today - wearing that? Bella you look incredibly sexy."

I am happy with his feedback; I had selected my outfit to make an impression. My pencil skirt fits like a glove hugging my shapely legs in all the right places. Matched with a red fitted business shirt of polished silk with just enough buttons undone to allow quick glimpses of my red lace Victoria Secret bustier and Jasper has no knowledge of the matching thong underneath my skirt. My stockings are held up with a matching suspender belt and are a match for my three inch black heels. My hair is pulled back into my usual pony tail; today I have curled the loose hair for volume. I have kept my make up to a minimum preferring a more natural look to my skin. My lips accentuated with my favourite shade of lipstick – Carmen Miranda red (which I made sure was kiss proof because it wouldn't be a good look if the boss was covered in red lipstick now would it?). I have accentuated my eyes with cat eyeliner. To finish the look I had my cream winter coat thrown over the top to keep me warm till we reach the office. I have to say am happy with the way I look. I look and feel sexy as hell. I have made the effort because I need the extra confidence today. It seems to be giving the extra boost I needed and we haven't even left the elevator! I am nervous about the meeting with my father and Uncle today. I don't think they will turn down what I am about to suggest but I am still nervous.

The lift doors open and Jasper waves me through ahead of him and lets out a long slow whistle.

"You'll just have to try and behave yourself Jasper. Today is too important to fuck up."

He smiles pulling me into his side kissing my forehead being very careful not to mess up the look I have worked so hard to create.

"I know baby. I'll be good. I just had to tell you how yummy you looked through." he winks at me.

Jasper is looking pretty damn hot himself today in a simple tailored black suit, white shirt and red tie. Clearly his tailor knows what he is doing the suit fits his body to perfection. His muscles delineated through the fit of the jacket makes me want to rip it off and rub my hands all over him. Damn it today is going to be hard. I'm telling him to behave and I already want to undress the guy. I lick my lips.

Jasper always tuned in.

"If you keep looking at me like that baby we won't be getting much work done before our meeting."

I blush and sigh "Sorry I can't help it you look hot."

Enough! Time to get my business on! I head for my desk or I think it's my desk it is covered in a tower of paperwork. I look at Jasper. Shocked by the mess in front of me and Jasper is looking more than a little guilty.

"Yeah sorry. Before Sasha left she decided to be a bitch and mess everything up. I have been trying to get everything sorted again but I didn't have PA for a week so it kind of got worse."

I felt a stab of guilt. I am partly responsible for this. If I hadn't run off and just let Jasper explain this would have all been sorted. I frown and drop my eyes to the ground my guild making it hard to look at him. Jasper steps closer grabbing my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"Hey baby this isn't your fault. Don't feel guilty we can fix this. I now have the best PA ever and she is going to help sort out all this mess right?"