☆ Chapter Four ☆

Third Person POV:

Shuichi was dragged along behind the princess, who was skipping happily while leading him down the royal halls.

Shuichi was gazing at every single detail in absolute awe. He'd never seen the inside of the royal palace before, so this was amazing to him... disregarding the fact he almost got executed a few minutes ago...

The princess abruptly stopped and opened a door, leading him inside, before quickly shutting it behind them. 

It looked like a throne room, with a throne placed right in the middle of the room, with a white marble floor, and a golden chandelier that topped the beautiful ceiling off with its brilliant glow.

But, Shuichi didn't have time to fully look around the room, before he felt himself being shoved against the door.

He gloped at the princess and was confused. She only gave him a smile and then gazed curiously at him as well.

"I like you. So, we are getting married!"

Shuichi's eyes widened, but then he shook his head. The princess, in response, frowned.

"I-I'm sorry, princess... I'm not... straight---" He gulped and gave her a nervous glance.

"Me either!"

She only smiled and spun around, ripping out both pigtails out of her hair. Shuichi gasped in surprise and confusion.

"Princess...?"

She then turned back to him ripped off the bottom part of the lavender dress. Shuichi backed up and pressed himself against the door, wanting to leave. Saihara turned his face to the side. His face was a red mess, confused about why this crazy lunatic of a princess was about to strip in front of him.

"Relaaaax!" 

A new voice? Was someone here with them? Shuichi looked around but only saw the Princess in view. But... wait what?

The person in front of him now wore a checkered scarf and white clothes, with buttons splayed out on the shirt, accompanied by white pants. He had a small chain connected to his shirt, hiding behind his scarf, and purple and black shoes. He messed around with his wild purple hair, before flashing a cheeky smile at Shuichi.

"K-Kokichi---!" Shuichi immediately turned around and grabbed the doorknob, pulling on it.

Clack clack!

The door was locked-

"Awwwhhh... cmon Shuichi! What happened to the 'princess' nickname...? I liked that one much better!" Kokichi spoke with a smile. He wrapped his arms around Shuichi's waist and rested his face against his back.

"Where's the princess? What did you do to her?!" Shuichi spoke loudly, in confusion, but as result, got shushed by Oma.

"Oh my gosh... you're seriously stupider than back then, Shuichi! It's me! I'm the 'princess'!" Kokichi unwrapped his arms from around Shuichi and turned him back around to face himself.

"But you---" Saihara began to speak, before Kokichi waved his hand in the air, disregarding what he was going to say with a yawn.

"You ever heard of cross-dressing, Shumai?"