1x01: Rose

*Henrik's, the department store*

"Wilson? Wilson, I've got the lottery money. Wilson, are you there? I can't hang about 'cos they're closing the store. Wilson! Oh, come on..."

A loud clatter echoes from down the hall, the girl turns around with a raised eyebrows and calls out again for the maintenance man, "Hello, Wilson? Wilson, it's Rose. Hello?"

She walks towards the store room, pushes the door open and turns on the lights. She looks around the at the boxes and dressed dummies that are scattered around the room. Again, she calls again, "Wilson? Wilson!"

As she walks further into the store room, the door slams behind her. Jumping, she turns around and quickly runs to the door, trying to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me..."

That's when another clatter of something falling onto the floor could be heard behind her. "Is someone mucking around down here? Who is it?"

A dummy that was close by begins to turn its head towards her, and slowly, starts to move towards the blonde. "Okay, you got me. Very funny."

Just as the first dummy gets closer, a second and third dummy begins to move towards her as well as the first. "Right, I've got the joke. Who's idea was this? It is Derek's? Is it you behind this, Derek?"

The three dummies get closer to Rose and she begins to shuffle backwards, uncomfortable of the atmosphere created in the room with the practical joke being played on her. Soon she finds herself backed up against the furthest wall from the exit. A dummy in front of her sticks its hand out towards her. That's when she feels something on her wrist, a warm hand wraps itself around it. She looks up to see another girl, with dark hair, standing there with a small smile on her face.

"Run"

Rose stands there shocked for a moment to try and understand what was happening but didn't have time as the dark haired girl begins dragging her down the hallway away from the dummies. They continue to run down the hall with the dummies following behind the girls. Finally, they reach the elevator and the dark haired woman pulls the blonde into it. As the doors begin to close, the closest dummy reaches its hand out into the elevator. The girl instantly reaches around the plastic arm and with a loud 'pop', pulls the arm off, allowing the door to close fully and begin moving upwards away from the living plastic.

"Y-you pulled its arm off?!" Rose asks, shocked and confused as to what was happening at that moment. The girl turns around with a smile and holds the arm up to show Rose.

"Yep, it's plastic."

"Very clever. Nice trick. Who were they then? Students? Is this a student thing or what?" Rose asks, crossing her arms over her chest looking at the dark haired girl.

"Why would it be students?" the girl asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know."

"Well, you said it. Why would it be students?"