1x04: Aliens of London

Sage walks into the control room to see the Doctor and Rose heading towards the TARDIS doors

"Doctor!" She calls, he turns and raises his eyebrows. She holds out her hand, whatever she was holding started to glow a soft yellow. The Doctor sighs, walking over to her.

"I thought I had it!" He defends as he looks at Sage. She shakes her had and puts it in his jacket pocket.

"There. Now you can't say you forgot the key." She says, moving around him and walking towards Rose who stood at the doors waiting. Sage pushes the doors open and lets Rose walk out first.

"How long have I been gone?" Rose asks. The Doctor pops his head out of the doors.

"About twelve hours." He says and Rose nods. 

"Oh. Right, I won't be long. I just want to see my mum." 

"What're you going to tell her?" Sage asks. Rose looks at her to see she's leaning against the TARDIS with her arms crossed.

"I don't know. I've been to the year five billion and only been gone, what, twelve hours? No, I'll just tell her I spent the night at Shareen's. See you two later." Rose starts to walk off before turning around. "Oh, don't you disappear either."

"We won't, I promise." Sage shouts, laughing as Rose runs off. "Ah, I like her. She's more fun than you sometimes, Doctor."

The Doctor gasps. "How dare you?!" He says, a smile making its way into his lips. 

He tries to pulls her into his arms but she dodges his arms. She laughs and begins to run around the TARDIS with the Doctor chasing her. They were running and chasing each other for a couple of minutes before he caught her. She was still laughing as he turned her around to look at her with a smile on his face. He lent down and pressed his lips to her, liking how they were alone. They decided to keep their marriage a secret around Rose and others, worried what someone might do if they found about their love.

The Doctor pulls away and looks into his wife's eyes. 

"I love you."

"I love you too." She responds looking around before seeing something.

She spots an old poster a few feet away, stuck on a concrete pillar. She walks over to it and looks at it in horror before ripping the poster off, letting it wall to the ground and started running.

"Sage!" The Doctor goes to run after her but stops as he steps on the poster she was holding. His eyes scan over it and he looks up, turning back to the TARDIS to see a boy spray painting on the side of it.

"Oi!" He shouts the boy looks up his eyes wide and drops the can. He then ran and left the TARDIS, following the direction in which Sage went.

 He then ran and left the TARDIS, following the direction in which Sage went