1x05: World War III

The Doctor manages to get the ID card off and holds it in hand before pulling Sage's off, which causes her to gasp and fall flat onto the ground. He quickly gets up, saying something in which Sage couldn't hear and shoves the ID cards into the collar around the revealed Slitheen. The Doctor bends down to Sage, still speaking. He looks at her for a moment before looking at the other people on the ground and holds two fingers up. Sage nods weakly before he runs off. 

A few minutes later, he comes back with a few police officers. The Doctor goes back over to his wife, picking her up in his arms.

"No." One of the police officers, says.

"Fair enough." The Doctor says, then starts running. 

That's when he gets trapped in between lots of armed police officers. He looked back down at his wife in his arms, who had started becoming unconscious in his arms. She watches his lips move but no sound comes out, or that she couldn't here them.

"-I authorise you to execute these people!" 

Sage turns her head to see Asquith a few feet away. 

"-the thing is, if I were you, if I was going to execute someone by backing them into a wall, between you and me, little word of advice..." The Doctor says, turning his head and backs up slowly. "... Don't stand them against the lift!" The Doctor, still standing in the lift, watches the lift doors close before pulling his sonic out. He place Sage on the floor in the corner of the lift then points the sonic at her. "This might hurt." He says, before pressing something which makes Sage sit up instantly, grimacing.

"OW! What was that for?" She asks, looking up at him. She held a dark look on her face whilst the Doctor had a smile on his.

"Mini electric shock..." He says, laughing as she groans again. "You should be fine until we get out of here." He says, before bending down and presses his lips to hers. They pull away just in time, as the doors to the lift open. When they do open, they reveal a Slitheen standing a couple feet away. Both Sage and the Doctor jump up and it looks towards her.

"Hello," She waves at it and it slowly moves towards her and the Doctor. She watches as Rose and an older looking lady run behind and into a room. The Doctor turns and presses a button making the doors to the lift close again.

A while later, they again make it to the floor which Rose and the other lady were on. Sage quickly pulls the Doctor back around the corner as the lift opens, revealing another two Slitheens.

"It does us good to hunt. Purifies the blood." One of the Slitheens say.

"We'll keep this floor quarantined as out last hunting ground before the final phase." The other one says, continuing on from the Slitheen next to it.

The Doctor looks down at Sage, who had a hand through her hair, thinking. She looks around and spots a fire extinguisher a few feet away. She looks back around the corner to see the two Slitheen are no longer there, so she runs. She gets to the extinguisher and pulls it off the wall before running towards the room in which she saw Rose go into.

"Sage!" The Doctor whispers, worried about what would happen to her if she was caught by the Slitheens. She turns back to him, smiling before bursting into the room to see three Slitheen, Rose and the woman. Reacting quickly she sprays the closest Slitheen to her before shouting to Rose and the woman.

"Okay, you two, out with me!" She yells. Rose, who was over near the curtains, understands and pulls it off and over one of the Slitheen's head. Rose then grabs the woman's hand and pulls her to Sage, who was still spraying the Slitheens. Sage turns around to see the mysterious woman and questions her. "Who the hell are you?" She asks, confused as to who was with the blonde.