1x03: The Unquiet Dead

Sage holds onto the console looking at the small with squinted eyes as the TARDIS jerks about.

"Hold that one down!" The Doctor says, pointing towards Rose.

"I'm holding this one down," She says, getting annoyed.

"Well, hold them both down!"

"It's not going to work." Rose says as she then proceeds to try and learn over the other side of the console.

"Oi! We promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting." The Doctor replies. Sage smiles as she looks away from the screen and towards Rose.

"Now, you've seen the future. Let's have a look at the past." Sage looks back at the screen. "1860. How does 1860 sound?"

"What happened in 1860?"

"I don't know. Let's find out."

"Okay, hold on you two. Here we go!"

A few moments later, the TARDIS lands with Sage, Rose and the Doctor on the floor. Sage sits up rubbing her head and blinks a couple of times.

"Blimey!" Rose says, as sits up, looking around while the Doctor is already standing at the console.

"You're telling me. Are you alright?" Sage asks, getting up and walking over to give Rose a hand.

"Yeah, I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it? Where are we?"

"I did it! Give the man a medal! Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860." The Doctor says, clapping his hands together, proud of himself.

"That's so weird. It's Christmas." Rose says with her hands crossed.

"All yours." Sage says nodding.

"But, it's like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you two. You can go back and see days that are gone a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still."

"It's not a bad life." Sage replies, before realising they needed to change to fit into the era. She takes Rose to the TARDIS' closet, which was filled with different outfits to match all era's. After Rose left, happy with her look, Sage changed into her outfit for the 1860s. 

A little while, Sage walks into the control room to see Rose is no longer there and the Doctor is under the console, working on something

"Doctor? Have you seen my sonic?" She asks. The Doctor moves out from underneath the console and stands up, looking at Sage. His eyes widen before he turns around and grabs her sonic from off the console before handing it to her. "Thanks."

He pulls he into an embrace, wrapping his hands around her and brought his mouth closer to her ear before whispering, "You look beautiful."

She looks down at her choice of clothing and then blushes before grinning up at the Doctor.