1x12: Bad Wolf

"What is this? What's happening?" The Doctor asked as both he and Sage fall out of a small cupboard, and onto the floor.

"Ow!" Sage mumbles as she face-planted the floor.

"Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you two in there? They never said you two were coming." A young woman said, as the Doctor stood up and helped Sage up as well.

"What happened? We were..." Sage stumbled forwards and the young woman in front of them steadied her.

"Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourself! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles you head. I was sick for a few days. Alright? So, what's your name then?"

"Sage... I think, and that's the Doctor." Sage began before looking around confused. "What happened? How...?"

"You two got chosen!"

"Chosen for what?"

"You're both a housemate. You're in the house, isn't that brilliant?"

"That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules and I haven't had a single warning, then all of a sudden, they come swanning in." Another person said, joining them.

"If they keep changing the rule, I'm going to protest, I am. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls."

"Would the Doctor and Sage please come to the Diary Room?"

Both Sage and the Doctor look at each other before going through a door with a stylised eye on it. When they enter, there is one chair that they both manage to squish into.

"You are live on channel forty-four thousand. Please do not swear."

"You have got to be kidding me." The Doctor mumbled, looking towards Sage who returns the shocked face.

*Time Skip*

Sage and the Doctor walk around the room with their sonic screwdrivers, checking the surroundings.

"I can't open it!" Sage exclaims to the Doctor.

"It's a deadlock seal, ever since Big Brother five hundred and four when they all walked out. You must remember that." The woman from before said.

"What about this?" Sage asked, pointing to an alcove with a picture in it.

"Oh, that's exoglass. You'd need a nuclear bomb to get through there."

"Don't tempt us." The Doctor muttered, looking at it."

"I know you're not supposed to talk about the outside world, but one of you must've been watching." She said, leaning against a wall. "Do people like me? Lynda, Lynda with a Y, not Linda with a I. She got forcible evicted because she damaged the camera. Am I popular?" Lynda asked.

"We don't remember." The Doctor said.

"Oh, but does that mean I'm nothing? Some people get this far just because they're insignificant. Doesn't anybody notice me?"

"No, you're... you're nice. You're sweet. Everybody thinks that you're sweet." Sage said, smiling as she made something up so that Lynda didn't feel to sad.

"Oh, is that right? Is that what I am? Oh, no one's ever told me that before. Am I sweet, really?"

"Yeah, dead sweet."

"Thank you."

"It's a wall. Isn't there supposed to be a garden out there or something?" The Doctor asked, who was still looking for an exit.