Chapter 1 - Sparkles

Patrick was gone on a business trip, so Sara came over in the morning when he was gone to help Tammy get the children ready for school, she could have done it by herself, but because she was 10 months pregnant, Sara came over anyways.

Sara Knocked on the door. Kara opened the door, "Auntie Sara, Mom isn't up yet, she told me she was too tired." "It's ok, go help Ricky get ready for school, I'll check on her." Sara walked into the master bedroom. "Tammy? You ok?" Sara sat on the bed, rubbing her back. "Oh Sara, sorry I didn't make breakfast, I just didn't get good sleep, last night." "Don't worry about it, I'll make breakfast, for them. You rest. I'll be back to check on you again." "Thank's Sara, you are such a good friend."

Sara walked into the kitchen, and got the egg carton. Saw there were only 3 left. "Oh. ok." Kara walked in. "Ricky is all ready." Ricky ran in. "Auntie Sara! I missed you!" "Ricky, I was here yesterday morning." "Yeah, but still. Did you see my new toy? It's super cool! It's a dino!" "Really, ok you will have to show me after you eat, oK?" "OK AUNT SARA!!!!" "Good boy, but try not to yell, your mom is trying to sleep." "Yes. Auntie."

Sara smiled, finishing breakfast for the girls. "Kara, can you check on the girls, please." Kara got up and left. Ricky saw there were only 3 eggs, with the bacon. "Auntie? Why did you only cook 3 eggs? There's 4 of us." "What a good question! Because I decided you have been such a good boy, you get to have cereal." "YaY! Oh. I mean. yay." Sara smiled. She knew the girls would need the protein, more than ricky because he would have snacks at break.

Kara came back, and sat next to Ricky at the bar. Carla came in and sat at the table. "Carla? Why don't you come over here and eat." Sara asked nicely. "No, Dad doesn't like us to eat up there, only for snacks." Carla said. Kara rolled her eyes. Sara saw but Ignored her. "Dear, you guys ate up here yesterday morning, why didn't you tell me then?" "Because......because I didn't remember yesterday." Carla said while looking at the ceiling. Kara yelled "NO, Because that was never a thing!" Sara put her hand up to her. Kara put her head down.

Sara walked up to Carla, and kneeled down to her level. "Carla, sweetie. What is this really about?" Carla started crying. "I didn't want to worry anyone, because mommy is pregnant, maybe that will detract her from me, and she won't miss me." "Carla? What are you talking about?" "Auntie, I'm so scared! I don't want to die!" "My dear? What- Why do you think you're dying?" "Because I'm bleeding. I'm bleeding out!" Sara smiled. Kara started laughing. Ricky was very confused.

"Why is Kara Laughing? YOu don't love me, do you!" Carla yelled at crying laughing Kara. "Carla, you are not dying, come on. " Sara took Carla's hand and took her to the bathroom.

About that time Amber came out with sparkles all over her face. Kara looked at her. "Amber! What the heck!" "Be Nice!!" Sara said from the other room. "Yes, Auntie Sara." Amber twirled around. "What's wrong with my outfit, Kara?" "Your outfit is ok! The disco ball on your face is not!" Amber pouted. "What are you talking about, it's beautiful!" "AMBER YOU LOOK, RIDICULOUS!"

Sara came back in with Carla. "What's happening, now?" Sara asked, to the children. Amber turned to Sara. "Aunt Sara! She hates me!" Amber ran and hugged Sara. Kara threw her hands up. Sara nodded. "Amber come on. Carla, eat your breakfast."

Sara sat Amber down on the closed toilet

Sara sat Amber down on the closed toilet. "So I know you Love sparkles, but a little goes a long way. Here, let me show you." Sara got a makeup wipe out of the drawer. And softly took the sparkles off her face. Then added just a little on her cheekbones. "See." Sara handed her a mirror. "Aw! You are right! I do look amazing! Like a princess!!! Thank you Auntie Sara!" Amber wrapped her arms around her. "You are welcome, now go eat!"

A little while later. Sara looked out the window and saw the bus, coming. "Girls, the bus is here! Your Mom made your lunches yesterday, they're in the fridge. Hurry." The girls ran out the door. Sara watched from the door to make sure they got on the bus safely. Ricky came and hugged Sara's legs.

"Come on buddy, you were going to show me something." "OH, YEAH!" The little boy ran upstairs to his room. She followed.