Chapter 3 - Holy Cow

Tammy woke up, and heard Ricky upstairs. She got up, and walked up the stairs. "Mommy!" Ricky saw his mom in the doorway. Ran to her and hugged her. "Are you going to play with us?" "Sure Son! What are we playing?" Tammy carefully got on the ground. And they all played Dino's and Planes for a little while.

When Sara looked at the clock, 8:27

When Sara looked at the clock, 8:27. "Hey buddy, it's time to go to school." "Ah, already?" "Come on Ricky, you love school." "Mommy are you going to go with us?" Tammy smiled at her son. "I don't see why not." "YAY!" 

In the car, Sara played one of her many kidz bop albums, that she had for her kids. Ricky just sang along, in the backseat. "How's Alex and Addison?" Tammy asked the redhead driver. "Oh! Good, Oliver made sure, they got to school today." Sara said, smiling. She misses the morning with her kids. They were so less hectic. 

"Tammy, Carla started her period today, she thought she was dying, you didn't ever have the talk with her?" Tammy looked down. Her life have been so hectic, she never did. "I'm sorry, I guess I didn't, I didn't know she was going to start so early." Sara nodded. "Wow. I'm a bad mother." "No, no, you are NOT a bad mother. Your life is just really busy with taking care of a business and four children."

Tammy then felt something too familiar. "Sara." Sara looked at her, just a little fear in her eyes. "What? What is it?" "Ricky is going to miss school today." "Wha?" Ricky said, from the back hearing his name. "Sara, you need to take me to the hospital. My water just broke." "Alrighty!! Well Ricky, you are going to spend a whole day with me and mommy, ok?" "Ok! Sounds fun!" Sara stepped on it. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! We are going really fast!!!!!!!" The little blonde boy yelled. 

When Sara got Tammy checked it. Sara called Patrick.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for coming with me Sis. This is going to be a big sale!" Pearly smiled "Sure bro, what is family for. Remember your main point, because it's well, the main point." "YEAH, I got it. You are not making me feel better." Patrick smiled at his sister. "Hey, that's not why you Hired me?" Pearl laughed. 

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen my name is Patrick, and this is my secretary Pearl she is also my sister." 

Patrick's phone went off. He turned it off. "Sorry, about that." (Continued on) Then Pearly got a text. She read it. And stood up so quickly. And yelled "FAMILY EMERGENCY!!!!!" And ran to the front of the room to Patrick and whispered in his ear. "HOLY COW! RIGHT NOW?" Pearl nodded. "Sorry folks, I have to go! My wife is giving birth." Patrick and Pearl ran out. 

Running down the hallways of the building, "Pealy! Book me the next plane home!!!" "I'm already on it dork!.........
GOT THEM!" "I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER! LETS GO!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky looked out the window of the nursery,  AJ fell asleep on her lap. Her phone vibrated. She looked at it. It was her cousin. She answered it. "Hello, Sara." Vicky's eyes widen. "NOW!"  She yelled, which woke up AJ. "I'm on my way, now!" She hung up and texted Joe. 

~~~~~~

"I- I have to wait for Patrick." Sara held her hand. "She won't come until then, you know this process can be very long." Tammy nodded. Sara grabbed the wet cold towel, to dab the sweat off her forehead. Tammy shook her head, "never again!" Sara laughed. "That's what you said last time!" Tammy laughed also. "I- I mean it this time!" Sara laughed even more. "That's what you said LAST time!" They laughed together.

Ricky was in the corner, kinda understood what was happening. But he didn't like seeing his mother, like this. 

Vicky burst in with a bag, "I stopped by your house, and got you a change of clothes and other things." "Thank you, VicKY!" Sara yelled, because Tammy squeezed her hand hard. 

Vicky put down AJ and he slowly walked over to Ricky on the floor. Vicky walked over to Tammy and stroked her head. "My dear girl, have you ever heard of birth control?" Joking.  Tammy laughed. "Yes, but sometimes it doesn't work." They all laughed.