Chapter 2 - 7:45

"Dad? When does Mom leave in the morning, to get to Kara's?" Allison asked Oliver, when eating her waffle and berries. "Well, the bus gets there around 7:30, so she gets up at 5:30, and leaves around 6." "Oh, I feel bad for mom." Alex butted it.  

"It's ok, she wants to do it, Tammy needs a lot of help." Oliver smiled, as he drank his coffee. "Hey Dad?" "Yes, son?" "Why don't we take the bus?" "Ah, good question son. Because I have to pass the middle school on my way to work. So I just take you." "Oh ok." 

"Dad?" "Yes, dear?" Allison looked confused. "Why does Auntie Tammy keep having children?" Oliver almost choked on his coffee. "Um, dear. I don't know, why don't you ask her next time you see her." Allison nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky looked at her clock. It read 7:45. "Crap!!!! Joe! Wake up!" She hit him in the chest. "What?!" Joe getting startled awake. "It's 7:45!!!! I'm going to be so late!" Joe got up, and started getting ready too. "What do you want me to do?" "Are you kidding Joseph? Help get J.J ready for school!" "On it." 

Vicky put her hair up. And got her clothes on. After she got a little makeup on. She sighed. And ran into AJ's room, and picked him up. "Hey, little man, how are you this morning?" "Goo Morn, momma. I is good." AJ hugged his mother.  "I'm so glad, let's get some breakfast." 

Joe made sure JJ was ready. When JJ got to the table, Vicky already had breakfast ready. JJ started eating with AJ.  Joe walked over to Vicky in the kitchen, and wrapped his arms around her. "You know, you are an amazing woman, you already got the kids fed." Joe kissed her neck. "Don't you dare start, this is why we are late getting up, take yourself over there. I'll bring you food." Joe smiled, and walked to the table. "Whoa, someone's being bossy this morning." JJ laughed, not really understanding but happy because his parents were. Vicky put the breakfast burrito, in front of Joe. "Thank you dear." "Hurry up and eat! You still need to take JJ to school." 

Joe put his shoes on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Joe put his shoes on. And picked up JJ. Gave Vicky a kiss, and went out the door.

A/N
Sorry for a short chapter! I promise next week will be longer! - AD