Chapter 4 - The Baby Girl

Patrick and Pearl landed, and they ran to the car. "I'm driving, you are too emotional!" Pearl said, jumping in the driver side. And let's just say they were probably speeding. 

~~~~~~

"THE CONTRACTIONS, ArE geTting more frequent!" Sara yelled, through the pain of her hand. Vicky ran over, from across the room. "Sara, let me take a turn." Vicky grabbed Tammy's hand. Sara moved to the other side, and started petting her hair. "Look at me Tammy!" Tammy looked at angry Vicky. "YOU Have done this four others times, YOU ARe a strong woman!" Tammy nodded, then yelled again. "Sara, maybe it's time to call in the Doctor, they're getting really frequent." Tammy shook her head. "No...Pat..rick.-" "Tammy! This baby is coming now! You can't stop it!" 

At that Patrick ran in to the room, 

"I'm here! I'm here!" He said, running over to his wife. "Good, if you were late, I would have killed you!" Vicky said, letting him take her hand. Vicky left the room. 

Vicky couldn't take it. The pain of losing a child is great, and doesn't go away. She collapsed on the ground, right outside the door. Tears burned her face. The doctors told her, it was because of the accident she had years ago. Damaged one of her ovaries. And that's why her baby didn't survive. She knows she has two beautiful boys. But she would never forget, the baby girl she lost. Violet. 

When Tammy told her she was going to name her baby that, in honor of the girl she lost

When Tammy told her she was going to name her baby that, in honor of the girl she lost. She didn't know what to say. It was beautiful. But it reminded her of the pain, of losing her baby girl. 

The screams from Tammy didn't help her nerves. She walked over to the family. Oliver, Joe and Pearl were there with all the children. Expect Pearl was on the phone in the corner probably doing work stuff. Joe saw his wife's red face. Knowing she was crying. He said nothing, and just handed her his hand. When she sat next to him. 

Oliver broke the silents. "I'm so glad Sara's labor was not this long. Allison and Alex came right out." Joe smiled. Ricky and JJ looked confused. "Out of where?" JJ asked. Ricky nodded in agreement.  The three parents all looked at each other and laughed. Joe looked down at his son. "I'll tell you when you get a little older." JJ nodded and went back to playing with Ricky. 

Sara walked out around that time. "The doctors are in there now, so they kicked me out." She walked over to Oliver and sat next to him, letting her head rest on his shoulder. 

"Joe, why don't you take the kids for a walk?" Joe nodded. "Let's go kids!" Kara rolled her eyes. But got up. Still on her phone. All the kids follow him outside. All seven of them. AJ stayed with his mom. 

Joe looked proud with seven children following him. 

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

"I just feel weird." Vicky looked defeated. Sara nodded. Oliver was thinking of something intelligent to say. Pearl said nothing, just tried to listen as good as she could.  "Vicky, I know that what you have got though was a lot. But when Tammy told you that, it was to honor her." Vicky started crying again. "I- I know. But will I just see my daughter when I look at her? I'm so scared. I don't want to go insane." Sara walked over to her and took frightened AJ of her lap and handed him to Oliver. She grabbed her hand. "Look at my Vicky, I will make sure, you won't go insane! I will beat it out of you!" Vicky smiled, though the tears.  Sara hugged her cousin. "Vicky, you are the most sane person I know!" Pearl nodded. Vicky hugged Sara back. She always knew how to make her feel better.