Chapter 10 - Mean, Disrespectful, Selfish

“Come on Kids!” Oliver called for Alison and Alex.

Sara was left with the Gong kids.

"Aunt Sara, what are we doing today?" Carla asked from the couch. "Well, I was thinking to just chill around here for a little bit, and then…. maybe go to the movies."

"Gasp! Really!" Amber said, jumping up off the ground.
"Yeah, why not." Sara said. Then she patted Ricky on the head. "Ugh. It doesn't matter. It probably will be a dumb one." Kara moaned. "Well, what do you want to see Kara?" "Nothing the kids can see." "Well can't we make a sacrifice for the kids? And see something they want to see?" Kara rolled her eyes. "Fine. It doesn't really matter anyways."

"Well, in the meantime let's play a board game!" Sara said, looking at Carla now. "Carla what would you like to play?" "Carla always picks the lame ones!" Kara blurted out.

"Alright that's it. Carla, sorry honey, watch Amber and Ricky. We will be back." Sara grabbed Kara's hand.

They walked out of the apartment and walked down the hall. Soon they were outside. Kara was sweating bullets the whole time. Sara finally stopped under a tree. Twenty feet away from the door.

"Ok, what's up?" Sara said, as she let go of her hand. "What do you mean?" Kara said with a shaky voice. "I mean, what's wrong. Because you are not usually that mean, that disrespectful, that selfish. Do I need to go on?" Kara shook her head.

"I thought you would give my phone back if I misbehaved

"I thought you would give my phone back if I misbehaved." Kara looked at the ground. "Does that work at home?" Sara asked, with her arms crossed. Not because she was mad. Because it was cold.

Kara shook her head again. "Ok. Do you need to talk to me before we go back in so you can apologize?" Sara leaned over slightly, to look in her eyes.

Kara shook her head. She was embarrassed mostly. She couldn't believe that she actually thought that would work. She just really wanted her phone back. But this was Sara, not her parents.

Back in the apartment, Carla was having a hard time keeping Ricky from tearing up the place. But see Ricky was bored, so he decided that he was going to take all the pots and pans out of the cabinets, to make a drum set.

“Ricky! Please, put everything back!” Carla said, painicing as she kept grabbing pots and throwing back into the cabinets. “Amber! Can you help me?! Please!” Amber was laying on the living room floor, vibing. “Na, I’m ok.” Amber responded.

Sara and Kara entered the apartment. What a scene, that was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“MY BaBIES! Come! ComE!” Tammy got on the ground, hugging her children

“MY BaBIES! Come! ComE!” Tammy got on the ground, hugging her children. “Oh my children! I missed you!” She said, as she kissed each of them. Patrick picked up Ricky. “Hello My boy! Were you good?” “YES DADDY! I WAS!” Ricky responded. “AH! Good lad!” Patrick put him down. “We played a board game, then went to see a movie! It was super fun!” Amber said, also still hugging Tammy.  “Mom, Hows Violet?” Kara asked, hugging her mother. “You want to see her?” Tammy replied, moving some hair out Kara’s face. “Yes.”

Kara walked over to the crib. And saw the baby girl, sleeping soundly. “She is beautiful.”