Chapter 10: School and A Wedding

Chapter 10

Varian pov

I groan sitting up slowly, my head is pounding. I felt a weight on my feet and at first began to panic before looking and seeing it was just rudiger, I calmed down but he lifted his head up and looked over at me giving me a puppy smile. Smiling back my door opens and raps walks in with a glass of water.

"You're awake, I'm sorry we kinda overwhelmed you didn't we?"

"No, well i guess i'm not sure its kinda fuzzy in my brain"

"Oh, well if it's okay may i ask the question again?"

"Yeah"

She walks over sitting down next to me setting the glass down on the desk by my bed and she says, "Well we were wondering if maybe you'd want to start going to school? You'd be allowed to bring Rudiger, and we would set up an IEP to give you allowance to take breaks and leave the room if needed."

"Well, would i be able to take a lot of chemistry classes?"

"Of course, you would be able to take almost any classes you wanted. So is that a yes?"

I pause for a moment thinking about it before saying "Yeah it's a yes"
She smiles at me happily giving me a gentle hug before saying "Okay and there is one more question i have"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be the ring bearer at Eugene and I's wedding?"

I stare at her with big eyes. 'Is she really asking me, ME of all people to be one of the most important parts of her wedding?' i open and close my mouth a few times before nodding my head a big smile growing on my face as my nodding gets more excited.

"Okay i'll make sure your written into the plans and eugene will go and take you to get a suit"

The smile on my face grows as excitement fills me to the brim. Raps leaves the room and I look at Rudiger and say "Well that'll be fun" as i say that a sudden feeling of dread fills me. I dont know why but im beginning to think that something is gonna happen at this wedding.

(Hey guys pardon the short chapter i was starting to run out of ideas so im cutting this chapter short)