1.0

Xu An turned and ran the body was small and uncoordinated Xu An tripped and fell. He had not gotten used to this body yet, the fall was painfull his knee was scrapped. Xu An glanced down and saw many different small injuries, The beast let out a roar and sprang towards him Xu An did not have time for anything else and stood up quickly dodging to the side. His eyes were cold as he looked back at the beast, his hands clenched and the air began to flow towards him with a bone chilling coldness. A second before he attacked he heard the sound of whistling wind and a long slender sword pierced the beast's mouth passing through the back of its head. The beast fell soundlessly....it had died.

Xu An turned his head and looked towards the right where the sword had come from. He saw a beautiful youth wearing a blue white robe covered from the neck till his toes. The youth had black long hair tied up neatly in a ponytail, His eyes were two different colors full of indifference and his face was expressionless. Xu An felt a familiar feeling from him and was confused. The youth glanced at him and he seemed to be startled for a second but quickly returned to being indifferent the next second.

Xu An who was a veteran and had seen many things had already seen this minor change of emotions. The youth nodded at him lightly and raised his hand, The sword flew out of the beasts body and returned to it's sheath. The youth turned and left but not before glancing at Xu An again.

Xu An relaxed his tight muscles when the figure of the young boy disappeared through the trees. He stood up to walk in the opposite direction from the youth and arrived at a pond. Xu An crouched down and looked at his reflection,it was a six year old child with Short black hair a pair of different colored eyes and small pink lips....it was the same features as the youth's features it seems he was startled to see someone entirely the same as him.

Xu An tapped his AI assistant and a large number of memories entered his mind , the body he was occupying was a child and was unable to endure a large wave of memories that were not already in mind and caused him to blackout. Xu An entered a self protection coma, The small body fell softly to the side the long green grass covered him from the sides.

A few minutes passed by and an old man with a basket walked over from the other side and sat down to wash his hands. His eyes caught a sight of brown cloth and he cautiously moved closer, The old mans beady eyes widened taking in the form of a young child and he quickly did a once over. Seeing the child had no major injuries he relaxed.

The old man dragged his basket over and took out a small pouch of medicine and fed the child a crushed pill with a little water. The old man sighed when the injuries healed, He sat thinking for a while and then seemed to have made a decision and carried the young child in his thin arms and walked away.

Walking for twenty minutes the old man arrived at bamboo house that stood in the clearing and took the child inside lying him down on a soft bamboo bed, The old man took his basket full of herbs and strange plants to a small door on the side.

------------

Xu An slowly absorbed the plot memories. The body he had taken over was called Fang Jing ci seventh child of the Fang family. The Fang family was full cultivators so when the seventh child turned out to be without spirit roots the entire family was disappointed. The six year old child was mercilessly abandoned in the mortal realm given no explanation. The little child tried to find his way back home but ended up getting lost in the large forest full spirit beasts in the denser parts. The spirit beasts sometimes even ventured to borders of the forest in search for prey.

The child was unlucky and was spotted by a large beast the moment he entered the forest. Such a ferocious looking beast scared the little child who grew up in the safety of his home. The child was stunned silly and couldn't react at all he could only watch the beast leaping towards him with an open mouth full of sharp fangs. At the last moment before the unavoidable injury he was saved by beautiful brother in blue white cloths. the danger was gone the child's body relaxed and fell into a coma for been given a huge fright.

he was sent back to the village by the youth, When the child awoke he did not see the beautiful brother who saved him and was disappointed. He had not given up finding his way back home and so the child ran to the forest again because his father brought him through this forest to the village. The child thought if he crossed this forest he could reach home and ask his father why he forgot him and left him in the village.

The child was once again attacked by another ferocious beast that looked a lot like a lizard and a tiger mixed. This time he was saved by an old man who was an alchemist living in the forest in seclusion. The old man was suffering from an unknown illness and did not have much time left so he took the child back to his little abode as an disciple.

The child suffering another fright finally knew how dangerous the forest was and behaved well slowly he forgot the past and started learning alchemy from the old man. When Jingci was fourteen years old the old man's illness relapsed and he died. Fang Jingci was saddened for a long time immersing himself in the art of alchemy to forget his sadness. When Fang Jingci was eighteen years old he took all his newly created medicine to an auction house to sell.

Fang Jingci naively did not hide himself and was seen by his father's mortal enemies the half blood demons and was abducted. The enemies tried to bring his father over threatening him with Fang Jingci and found that it was useless. In their anger they tortured the innocent teen who could not stand the torture coated in dark spiritual energy and died. At the last moments Fang Jinci remembered the family that abandoned him and was full of grievances and he hated these demons who hurt him so much.

His last wish was to show his family that he was not useless even if he couldn't cultivate. And he wanted to get his revenge on these people.