extra.

"The angel of death's reincarnation.....get him" The man narrowed his eyes dangerously.

"Oh..You are finally here...I have been waiting for you" Xu An with a lazy smile waved his hand a large sickle made up of spiritual energy appeared on his side.

Si Yang next to him fell into a haze his eyes blurred and he became motionless.

"Did you think I won't do anything to the likes of you" Xu An said reaching out and holding the sickle " If so.....You are horribly wrong" he chuckled.

Hundreds of men in black and red poured inside heading straight for Xu An. Xu An held the sickle and slashed it horizontally instantly ripping the closest men to pieces.

Black blood splashed everywhere. The cultivators who had not left were startled.

"Pure blooded demons!!"

"Haha.....wrong" Xu An muttered lazily his eyes half lidded and he moved the sickle left and right "They are not pure blooded demons.......merely those who stole The pure blood demons heart blood" The smile on Xu An's face disappeared showing a dangerous look "They stole my hearts blood......And never thought that I would be back with memories intact" he whispered quietly.

" Reincarnation of the angel of death.......I will destroy you completely this time!" The man growled showing a sharp row of yellowed teeth.

"Just try it filthy half blood" Xu An showed a smile again full of mockery.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING HALF BLOOD! DAMN YOU" The man was enraged his surroundings burst out a crimson flame and he ran to Xu An with a twisted expression.

"Haha." Xu An felt funny he waved his sickle  causing a black flame to ignite every demon in its surrounding. The black flames seemed to cover the entire space. They burst out of the roof  forming the illusion of two black gigantic wings.

The cultivators were shocked motionless "He is actually the angel of death? i thought the demons were joking"

The demon had an unbelievable look and he stuttered " Impossible.....Impossible you don't have your heart blood how can you be so powerful...Impossible I don't believe it!"

Xu An smiled gently " My dear you have lost.....lost in the face of death...like everyone" The sickle fell severing the man's head from his body. His entire body burst into black flames the expression of disbelief and fear etched on his face for eternity.

Xu An blinked his eyes gently "my little love I am very tired now I really cannot hold on" he waved his hand and the black blood was replaced with red and the seemingly huge black flames slowly vanished the roof of the hall fixed it's self the people present fell into deep sleep a wisp of white smoke exited from their foreheads vanishing into the air.

"I have fixed it for you" Xu An lazily closed his eyes the sharp aura disappeared within seconds replaced by a comfortable aura. Xu An opened his in confusion staring down and the sea of corpse and his bloodied hands.

Si Yang seemed to snap out of the haze and immediately looked at him eyes full of confusion.