1.1

Xu An opened his eyes and stared at the bamboo ceiling, He immediately understood where he was. Xu An sat up seeing his injuries were all healed he sighed lightly. The door a little further away from the bed opened and an old man came out, In his hands was a jade bottle crinkling with the sounds of something round and small.

'Medicine' Xu An thought as he stared motionless at the old man.

"Child you are awake, Are you feeling any discomfort?" The old looked him up and down searching for any signs of discomfort on the child.

"No... I'm not uncomfortable" Xu An lowered his eyes the thick black eyelashes cast a shadow on his face. The old man smiled at the naive and innocent voice it had been so long since he had talked with children.

"may i ask what you were doing in the forest alone?" The old man tried to soften his voice so the child would not be frightened.

"finding the way back home" Xu An's voice lowered a little looking like child who was lost and frightened. At least that's what it looked like to the old man.

"were you lost...what about your parents?" The old man felt his heart clench and his voice became a few points softer.

"Father said he had something to do and told me to wait for him in the village......But he didn't come back for a whole day.....so i wanted to go back...." Xu An voice faded into mumbles at the end his eyes drooped, eyelashes trembling slightly, His lips pursed into a line he looked like he would start crying soon.

The old man sucked in a cold breath he understood the child had been abandoned and felt pity for the child. The old man did not know how to comfort the child and could only pat his head in silence.

Xu An shoulders trembled and he bit his lips. Xu An already had a plan in mind if he can't be a cultivator he still had enough soul energy to be an alchemist the most sought after the most famous alchemist and then he can fulfill the originals wish, Show his family that he is not useless.And get revenge on those half blood demons. To do that he needed this old man's guidance.

Xu An does not remember if he ever learned alchemy in previous worlds, But if he did then he must have some instinct about it that's why he must first try.

The old thought and thought and finally decided to ask the child.

"how about you stay with me and wait for your father to pick you up?....i'll teach you how to make medicines...If you do." The old man felt a little guilty but this was his chance to take a successor.

Xu An was waiting for this and immediately raised his head staring at the old man with his different colored eyes.

"But will father be able to find me.." Xu An blinked his eyes and pinch himself secretly to force the tears out. 

The old man was startled "o-of course he will" He was sweating with guilt he couldn't tell the child he had been abandoned, He didn't know if this truth might break the child so he held back.

"okay" Xu An smiled faintly, His smile widened when the old man heaved a sigh of relief.

------------------------------------------------

Si Yang had never felt shock so strongly, But at that time when the child with the same eyes as his own looked at him he felt his heart almost stopped. He was very shocked that there would be someone who looked just like him.

Only he himself knows how he much he wanted to know who this child was but he held back he was running out of time and could only leave in a hurry before the realm opened and his fellow sect members left him behind.

even when he entered the realm and faced life and death situation he still could not forget the pair of different colored eyes. He couldn't understand what he was feeling there was sense of urgency that didn't make sense. That child...... Who was that child? Why did he look like him? Why did he feel a connection to him? Are they somehow related? He needed answers and he needed them urgently but he couldn't just leave now he was already inside the realm if he left he wouldn't get another chance to get the things from this realm.

"Yang Ge whats wrong with you? why are you so distracted!" Wang Qing grimaced as he stopped an attack from a beast from right behind Si yang.

Si yang snapped out of his thoughts and quickly evaded another attack, His eyes were cold and the surrounding area dropped in temperature " It's nothing....Thank you"

Wang Qing shuddered from the cold rubbing his arms " Yang Ge why are you angry now? It's so cold!"

Si yang held his aura back and apologized with an expressionless face. Wang Qing felt even colder 'Yang Ge seems wrong today maybe something happened on his way here....Or did junior sister annoy him again?'

Wang Qing ,Zhou Zedong and Wei Qi cautiously moved away from their second brother who was leaking a dark and cold aura. 

Zhou Zedong moved to Wang Qing and whispered quietly " third brother why is second brother so angry"

Wang Qing pursed his lips " maybe junior sister annoyed him.....or something happened on his way here"

Wei Qi threw them a glance " stop whispering over there and focus on the task"

""Yes senior brother!"" The two instantly straightened up.

------------------------------------------------------