2.0

In the old wooden house with a leaky roof and a little broken window a teenage boy who seemed to be 16 or 17 opened his different colored eyes that shone like sapphire and gold in the dark. The teenage boy sat up on the wooden bed and looked around expressionlessly. He tapped at his wrist and closed his eyes with an almost imperceptible frown.

this world was in the 1980's, The original soul was an educated youth who along with others was sent to this village to work and learn to prepare for the college and university examination two years later.

The original was a beautiful boy and this was his first time going to live in a village. He worked hard in the fields and was a very honest and innocent boy. The village chiefs daughter liked him on the first day she saw him. She would run over all the time to chat with him even if he didn't talk back with her.

She continued pestering him over and over until the poor soul couldn't ignore her any longer. She was very happy and then started the next phase the flirting. The innocent boy really couldn't take it but he didn't know how to tell her off, so he silently bore all her actions.

The girl liked him enough to fight with her parents to break off her engagement with the village boy. After that fiasco she ran over to the original to tell him all that had happened.

The original was upset about this choice of hers but also felt bad and uncomfortable thinking she had broken her engagement just to be with him. He became soft-hearted and started to respond back to her.

The girl was ecstatic and started her pursuit with a renewed vigor. They were engaged and the wedding was to take place after six months.

Just two weeks before the wedding she suddenly changed. She was like a complete opposite of what she was before. She seemed to hate him for some reason.

The original was unable to understand where had he gone wrong. What did he do for her to suddenly hate himself. He tried to think back to the past days trying to see where he went wrong.

That night she called him out to the fields not far from the where the villagers had built their houses. He pursed his lips feeling something is very wrong,But he still went over to the fields. At this time villagers usually ate or rested after a day of hard work and did not go outside much.

The original arrived at the fields and looked at the girl whom had chased him for an entire year and wanted to marry himself now looking at himself with strange feelings in her dark brown eyes. He felt his heart beat with nervousness and opened his mouth to say something when he saw her quickly walk up to hem grab his hand.

She raised her other hand messed up her own hair and cloths in the bewildered eyes of the original and started shouting loudly. Shouting rape and someone help. The original suddenly felt he was splashed with cold water and understood what she had done.

But it was too late villagers had already come out of their houses and had seen them. Because it was dark and not much could be seen from the villagers perspective he seemed to be the one hurting the village chiefs daughter.

The village men immediately grabbed him and started beating him without listening to his explanation. The girl on the side cried in the arms of the village lady blabbering what seemed to be 'He forced me everything he forced me to do I was so scared I didn't know who I should tell I was afraid he would hurt me'

The original's good feelings about her reduced to nothing but ashes. He was betrayed and he was beaten. His entire body hurt. They called the cadres and reported his 'crime' to them. The entire village sided with the girl and he was taken away by the cadre to jail.

He was sentenced six months. The record was printed on his papers,His entire future was ruined. His family received the news and immediately removed his name from the family register.

Their exact words were "our family does not house criminals especially people like you and we have a young girl in our house who knows if you will do something to her"

They did not give him time to explain himself. He was abandoned and betrayed by everyone around him. His last hope was his family and this is what they gave him.

His heart was broken his hopes were crashed and his innocence was shattered by the darkness of this world. The only things left were hopelessness and fear and hatred that tainted his heart.

Six months later he exited the jail and entered society again he started doing small odd jobs to afford books. It was his last straw if he can enter college again his future can be saved.

He finally bought books again and learned hard he gave entrance exams and waited patiently. Then he received a letter.

Because of his record of entering jail they did not want to accept him. He tried again and again in different colleges but still failed.

With his last ray of hope shattering into pieces he lost all hope of life. This kind of life it's better not to live it. On his 22nd birth day he jumped from the bridge and drowned himself to death.

His wish was that if can have another chance he wants to have the most comfortable life and have nothing to do with the family for how they treated him when he needed their help the most.

His another wish was to stay away from that vixen and have nothing to do with her. And if he can he wants his revenge!.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author note: Hello everyone just wanted to take little of your time to say something.

If you like my story so far follow me on Patreon . of course your support is also very appreciated the link is given below. 

https://www.patreon.com/yuuki1412