1.5

many people had gone to auction because of the news of pills that were bieng sold in amounts that they could never buy even if they wiped out the entire country. 

After buying the pills they found that the quality was also better than that of the pill sold in other markets. When they asked the owner they only that the alchemist who made these pills called himself feonix.

As more and more people heard about it. More and more people came to Dalan auction house to see for themselves. Each month a different pill was sold in batches until a pill that people could ONLY hear about and dream of getting appeared not just one but ten!.

The legendary advancement pill with a rate of 100% success!. They had only ever heard 60 % success rate and even that was very rare to be made.

The name feonix instantly became famous in the cultivation world. Many sects had even released the news that they wanted to recruit this alchemist. Xu An who was waiting for this result said 'This laozi is waiting for the perfect timing to reveal himself'

The entire cultivation world was turned upside down even the mortal world wasn't left and but the most sought after alchemist was nowhere to be found. It was like he didn't even exist, Some people even waited at the door of the auction house day and night to capture the legendary alchemist. They always missed him the person was like a ghost he came and went right under their noses but still couldn't be found.

A few months later a new pill emerged completely blowing the top of the cultivators. A spirit root awakening pill something that could turn even a mortal with no spirit roots into a cultivator but of course there was a side effect that came with such a heaven defying pill. No one cared about the side effect the news of this was enough to blow their minds. In the end the five major sects all issued a search warrant with many precious items as a reward. The entire world was clamoring to find the legendary alchemist while the alchemist himself was in his room sipping his tea leisurely with a lazy attitude.

The milky cat sat far away staring at the lazy human and felt confused, The aura of the human seemed to have changed it seemed more aggressive but docile at the same time. The human was alert at all times but it didn't show up on the surface. The eyes that were half closed lazily seemed to hide a dangerous beast. The milk cat wanted to go over and jump on the human but held itself back and only stared silently from a distance.

Xu An gave it a glance and turned back to his tea without a word. A few hours passed and Xu An smiled closing his eyes, The moment the eyes opened the comfortable aura was back. The milk cat meowed in confusion and approached him. observing him a little it jumped onto his lap and lay down contently.

Xu An's lips twitched twice and he looked at the cat deeply, He was completely ignored,Even slapped on the wrist by it's milky tail. Xu An eyes fell on the tea cup and he frowned in distaste.

There was no one who did not know feonix the legendary alchemist that appeared years ago and still wasn't found. The news was sudden, They heard that the legendary alchemist's identity will be revealed. Who didn't want to know what this famous person looked like, The had just arrived and everyone literally flew over to Dalan auction house one of the largest auction houses. The auction hall was filled completely and there was no space to even turn your hand.

The bald owner was so happy that he could dance all day and all night. This was the first time his auction house had so many people even the highly respected people were all present ah how much money he can make today!.

In the VIP rooms sat the sect leaders of the five major sects all together in one place along with their best disciples from the sect. sparks were flying every where in the room between the five grand masters. Si Yang rolled his eyes secretly his mood was still bad he was dragged here for no reason he could have gone to find that brat and might even have found him by now. He forgot that he hadn't found him for all those years why would he be able to find him now.

In another side of the hall sat the famous Fang family all with dignified appearances and noble aura. Xu An who was leaning in the shadows saw the family of the original owner and smiled maliciously 'Well hello there dear family i hope you like the big surprise i have in store for you '.

The auction started the lights dimmed and everyone focused on the stage. The host was a tall and handsome man he cleared his throat lightly and smiled brightly.

" Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Dalan auction house. Today we have many important treasures here with us. So let us begin quickly rather than letting everyone wait longer" the curtains were moved and two men brought out a case covered in red cloth.

The auction continued bringing out item after item and selling successfully. Time passed and people became restless they came here to see the legendary alchemist not these boring items!. The host also knew and immediately clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen as we all know that some years ago an amazing alchemist appeared that brought such outstanding and high level pills to us. And as everyone wishes to know this legendary alchemist that blew our tops away haha....Today we shall get to see what this mysterious alchemist looks like! Are you all ready!"

hearing a loud chorus of yeses the host smirked and spread his hands dramatically " Then let us welcome the most sought after the most mysterious alchemist!!" 

Everyone immediately sat up straight craning their necks and staring intently at the stage. They saw someone in a concealing cloak walk over in the middle of the stage and watched as the person held the edge of the hood. They became even more restless ' Hurry up already!!!!'.

The hood fell and black strands of hair gently tumbled out hiding more than half of the face. The person raised his head and a pair of blue gold eyes were immediately revealed. The people took a sharp breath and almost forgot to let it out. The person was very young seemed to have just turned eighteen or nineteen the expression was blank the skin was white the features were beautiful.

The silence in the hall was broken with a socked yell "YOU!?""JING CI!?". Xu An blinked confused 'who is jing ci?' a few seconds passed and he suddenly remembered the body he was in was called Fang jing ci.

The people turned their heads and saw the shocked Fang family their noble aura no longer there and they were standing with twisted expressions on their faces. They were confused what was happening?.

Xu An smiled brightening up his features " Hello father, mother and elder brothers and sisters".

immediately after this piece of news the hall became noisy. "What!?""He is the fang family child?" "You didn't know what rock did you live under i heard eighteen years ago they abandoned a son" "What do you mean wasn't it just a rumor?" "Rumor of course not.......Actually i also didn't know if it was true or just a rumor" "The rumor is actually true?"

The entire Fang family's faces turned a varying shade of colors. Xu An wanted to laugh but before he could he saw someone he never thought he would see again.

Si Yang walked over to the stage with a blank face his eyes never left the boy with exactly the face as his own. " I found you" He said tilting his face up to look at the boy on the stage.

At this time the hall fell silent again looking at the two identical faces in confusion. what is going on now?. Some people started eating melon seeds oh my this drama is just wonderful!.

Xu An wanted to face palm 'What?' ' why is this dude looking at him like he is dead meat?'

The two stared in silence suddenly there was a sound of an explosion and a depressing aura shrouded the entire hall. People looked at the door in stunned silence and watched a man covered in black from head to toe walk in.

"The angel of death's reincarnation......Get him" hundreds of men in black and red came in like tsunami headed straight for the stage.

"Oh you finally came" Xu An's eyes became half lidded exuding a lazy sense darkness swirled in his eyes his aura sharpened. Xu An showed a lazy smile "i have been waiting for so long"

No one knows who screamed first chaos fell into the hall the high level cultivators immediately gathered to fight and all low level people ran away as fast as lightening. They knew waiting here for them is only death.