1.6

Xu An was very confused he looked at the pile of corpse under his feet and looked at his blood stained hands and couldn't understand what was happening just a while ago he was still on the stage and then suddenly all went dark in front of him.

"what happened to me?" he asked. The AI assistant who had accidently came online a while ago wiped his imaginary sweat and gulped.

"uhem..ah...that....master....seems to have....become a different person?" 

"oh yes i forgot that guy" Xu An face palmed, his mission seems to have been completed by him. So where is his mission prompt?.

A prompt suddenly appeared in front of him showing bold gold letters {MISSION COMPLETE}{PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE WITHIN HALF AN HOUR THE MAIN SYSTEM WILL BE UNABLE TO SHIELD YOU AFTER HALF AN HOUR STARTING COUNTDOWN 29:59} The countdown kept changing shining a deep red.

"you.." Xu An turned around hearing the sound. Si Yang was feeling confused and complicated and did not have the words to say. Xu An raised an eyebrow 'what this dude want?'

"you come back with me first" Si Yang thought he will think of what he had to say later for now....grab him back!. 

His eyes were a little scary Xu An was preparing to run away from this local psycho dude and tapped his wrist secretly to signal AI to open the portal back. Si Yang felt it.....The strange feeling that this person was running away again and he wont get him if he doesn't grab him now.

The assistant immediately opened the portal and activated it. Si Yang was one second late his finger had only touched the other's wrist and his eyes were blinded by a bright light.

when the light vanished the person was still there but there was something wrong did this person not look like him why did he look so different now?. He had a hunch the person who occupied his thoughts had already left this person was someone else. Si Yang suddenly got scared by his thoughts. Not a moment passed and he felt dizzy his eyes went dark.

---------------------------------------------

Xu An walked out of the portal and felt the fatigue on his soul. He followed the flow of outside and walked back to his  apartment. Decoration will be done later now he has to properly fuse the shard or who knows he might develop split personality again. He slept in the medical cabin for three days  and came out only when all the memories from the shard had been absorbed and fusion was done properly.

the soul shards memories contained the first five worlds he had gone to thousands of years ago and Xu An felt it was better to forget them those embarrassing experiences he does not want to remember. at least the fifth world wasn't so embarrassing.

Now then to decorate this lifeless apartment.

"AI help me get the room template book and call the furniture market payment will be done online"

"Understood master"

he selected the template he liked and sent it to the market. Two hours later an army of AI's arrived at his doorstep and decorated his apartment accepted the payment and went away. Xu An looked at the now fully furnished apartment with a comfortable atmosphere and sighed. It was much better than its previous empty look.

He then walked back to the island center and was ready to go to the next world. He has wasted too much time already his soul shards are waiting to be collected.