2.1

The timeline Xu an arrived at was the time the educated youths had just arrived at their destination. Xu an finally looked around the room. The room was very small with only the place of a wooden bed and a small wooden table in the corner.

Xu an stood up and walked outside. There many such rooms around all cramped together. There was a small yard in the front of all rooms.

Xu an looked at the sky which was very dark with stars scattered all around. He determined that sunrise would probably be three hours later.

He walked back inside his room and lay down on the bed again closing his hetero chrome eyes.  He fell asleep not moments later.

Outside the court yard the sun started to rise and Xu an was awakened by the roosters call that seemed to be coming from right next to his ear. Xu an's eyes snapped open and the first thing he saw was a rooster with it's head to the side staring at him with one eye.

"what the-"

"cook-a-doodle-doo!!!"

"hey-"

"cook-a-doodle-doo!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OMG just shut up im awake already!"

"cook-a-doodle-doo?"

"What?"

"cook-a-doodle-doo!!!"

"where did you even get in from?"

The rooster tilted his head and jumped on the small table then jumped out of the window which was half open.

Just then  he heard a girls voice. "Everyone please wake up i'll guide you to the fields in fifteen minutes!"

Xu an blinked his eyes and jumped out of the window "buddy wait for me!!!"

The rooster turned his head back and flapped his wing at him as of saying 'hurry up ya slowpoke'

One human one rooster a weird combination ran down the dirt road behind the yard straight to the fields.

The rooster called once and bobbed its head towards the stone table next to the rice paddy. The stone table had an apple and a sweet bread bun on it.

"Oh for me" Xu an pointed to his nose. The rooster threw him a stink eye and turned away pecking at its rice.

"Ok iguess it is for me" He picked up the bun and started eating it. The rooster stared at him with one eye again.

"What?" He asked staring back. The rooster looked at the bread in his hands and stared at him again.

"No way i ain't sharing!" 

"cook-a-doodle-do!!!!" The rooster flapped its wings and seemed angry it was ready to attack.

"whoa buddy calm down i'll share i'll share!!"

He tore off a piece and threw to the rooster. The rooster raised its chin seemingly feeling victorious.

After the breakfast the rooster ran towards the field next to rice paddy. By this time the other educated youths had arrived as well, Xu an silently slid behind them as if he had always been there.

The group received the directions from the villager and headed to their work station. Xu an sat down and started to add the seeds that was his work another person started preparing the filed in front while he added seeds.

The time passed and the sun was high the temperature had risen several degrees. Xu an closed his eyes to rest a little while he worked.

X u an opened his eyes a few minutes later and started working. After the bell rang all the people working in the fields stopped and started going back one by one. It was time for dinner.

Xu an left the field and followed the others silently. The rooster came back but this time it stayed far away staring at him weirdly. Xu an gave it a glance devoid of any emotions.

The rooster called with confusion and seemed to be muttering something as it turned and went away.

after dinner the work started again and lasted until after sun set. Xu an headed back to his room and picked up a new set of cloths kept them on the wooden bed and went out to fill a bucket of water.

The rooster sneaked in from the window and sat on the small table. Xu an brought a water bucket in side and stopped when he saw the rooster.

one human and one rooster had a staring contest the human won. The rooster sensed that he was not harmful and jumped on his bed with relaxation.

Xu looked quietly and grabbed his cloths turned to the other side wet the towel and wiped himself three times. The water in this world was not enough to bath.

He ignored the rooster and laid down on the side closing his eyes to sleep. The rooster smacked him with its wing but he did not move, so the rooster smacked him again and turned over closing its eyes.