1.4

The sect head had a serious face as he glanced at everyone present. 

"I have called you young talents......because i received a very urgent report, The sacred seal from the Immortal altar has gone missing"

The main hall was shocked into silence almost everyone present supported a dark look. The sacred seal was something that was used to seal the most powerful artifact related to the angel of death's descend. Now that the seal was missing it meant someone had somehow found the artifact and they are now waiting for their deaths.

If the one who found it is really their enemy or someone with evil intentions they can really do nothing. No one knows if those immortal beings will appear once more to help them.

"I hope that you all can help us in finding the one who took the seal" The head of the sect looked at the young cultivators carefully.

"don't worry grand master we will do our best to aid you after all the artifact is extremely dangerous." someone from the crowd said.

"We do not have much time.....We must be vigilant and quick" The head of the sect lowered his eyes staring at the scroll in front of him.

The scroll had a painting of a red book surrounded with black feathers. The black feathers were extremely vivid and life like and they flew gently around the book forming a shape of a rose.

Black rose..it has many meanings but in this situation...it may mean...Death but whose exactly that was not known.

---------------------------

Xu An was feeling painful of course he was...... Absorbing a soul shard was it ever not painful?, Even splitting is not this painful.....at least he thinks so.

Xu An wiped his face with a wet towel again. His cheeks were dyed red and his different colored eyes shook with a pained expression.

The milk cat sitting on the window sill looked at him curiously with its head cocked to the side.

'What is this silly human doing now?'

Xu An stood up on his trembling legs and slowly walked behind the screen  getting rid of his sweaty cloths he sat down in the wooden tub full of fresh water. He does not care why the water was fresh right now he just wants to wash peacefully. Leave the unexplainable things unexplainable.

After getting refreshed Xu An fell in his bed and entered healing sleep. He slept for an entire day before the pain lessened.

The next day he took out the books from the box and sat down to read. He cant leave unless his mission is complete so he entered his brewing room and began brewing pills.

starting from important but somewhat available pills. after completing a batch he wore his cloak and headed to the auction house.

"we will not accept them if the things do not meet our requirements" said the fat middle aged man with a half bald head. He was the owner of the auction house

Xu An understood this of course so placed the crystal bottle with fifty translucent green pills on the owners table.

The bald middle aged man stuttered when he recognized the pills although these pills could be bought from some other placed they were never more than tree or four. Now in front of his eyes was a bottle full of the pills and they were fifty not just five but fifty.

"This......young lord forgive me but where did you get so many....of these these-"

"that is not important if you accept this deal i will bring more even spirit awakening pill is possible in large quantity"

The man stuttered when he heard spirit awakening pills and in a large quantity. How much money will he make if he accepts! Not the thousands he makes but ten thousands or even millions!

"This young lord i accept!"

Xu An held back an arrogant smile and coughed lightly "There are conditions-"

"of course whatever the lord wants!" the bald man interrupted his eyes seemed very eager.

"I want 65% of the amount you receive every time my items are sold-"

"No problem no problem just sign this paper young lord!"

'I.....never mind' Xu An sighed and read the conditions on the paper determining there is no problem he held the quill to sign the papers.

Two days later he received the money as agreed. made another batch of cleansing pills and sent them over.

A few months passed and he was called by the auction house owner.

"Er, You see young lord people who bought your pills asked for your name i don't know what i should tell them?..."

" My real name cannot be known i apologize"

"then how about a title? or something?" the bald man rubbed his hands nervously he did want to offend this person but he also does not want to offend his customers.

"feonix"

"eh?"

"use the name feonix if they ask again if they wish to know anything else tell them i wish to remain anonymous" Xu An lowered his eyes from under the hood.

"oh of course thank you young lord!" the old man gave him a bag of gold for this times sales and turned away happily.

Xu An looked at the bag of gold and for a moment didn't know what to do with it he already a lot piled up in his room.

he returned back to his room and sat on the couch.

"Can these gold ignots be turned into points?"

The AI assistant heard his inquiry and came online "Yes they can, But the ratio of exchange is different 1000 gold ignots can be turned into 1 point" The AI assistant was a little silly why did it's master suddenly ask that he never asked about this before, Maybe because master said he would decorate his apartment?.

"Then help turn all these into points" He pointed his hand at the corner of his room.

The AI assistant looked over and felt it's imaginary jaw has fallen to the ground. It couldn't count how many gold ignots there were and had to resort to scanning method.

The scan result showed 700,000,000 gold ignots that means 700,000  points. The AI almost burned its chip at this big amount of points.

Xu An glanced at it held back the urge to say that he already had 100,000,000 points in his account back at the island. Not a single point was spent that was his hard work of thousands of worlds. His AI assistant had not seen his balance so it did not know yet.

The silly thing was already shocked at this small amount it might just crash if it sees his balance.

"Master.......i think i need to go repair my chip i feel it has.......burned" The AI went offline immediately after.

Xu An smiled.