18. how to kill a god

Beauty isn't eternal.
If that's so, a thousand butterflies would have survived a thousand deaths and still would have fluttered at the funeral.

~Aphrodite

It's when you can't face a thousand judging eyes with the same face that claimed your power.

Little did they know those positive affirmations weren't meant to be heard out loud.

They weren't meant to be mistaken as worth.

~ Zeus

When the dandelions grow by the River Styx only when the regret blooms as one dies.

~ Hades

It's when you're too gifted to realise that the tip of the iceberg is glazing frosting; underneath lies the raw and bitter lies.

~Athena

When a tear of blood costs less than a tear of peace, waving high in the white sky.

~Ares

When nine seeds of virtue is toppled by one deed of naivety.

~Poseidon

When you're a symbol of faith but you milk the offspring of a traitor.

~Hera.

The fire you can create leaves more burns in heart than on face.

~Hephaestus

When the yield you grow is meant for charred sacrifice to the dead, leaving the living hungry for bread.

~ Demeter

When you the concoction you create kills more lives than it alleviates pain.

~Dionysus

When the words of wisdom stopped enlightening the darkness of ignorance; it is when the sun collapses in the arms of the horizon.

~Apollo

When the moon churns a milky light, but the scars remind it of the tarnished camaraderie.

~Artemis

When the wings are meant to fly, but the feathers a meant to ruffle your pride. You pluck my freedom, one feather at a time.

~Hermes

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Got this weird poem idea. Hope you liked it.
Don't forget to leave a vote else your mom will die tomorrow due to cardiac arrest.

gg unlucky haha.