♡01♡

Jisung sighed as he watched his English teacher pull out a stack of papers from her plain tote bag

Jisung sighed as he watched his English teacher pull out a stack of papers from her plain tote bag. He instantly knew it was the exam papers which he had screwed up. " pray for me" Jisung nudges the boy next to him. " sure, ill pray that you fail" he replies jokingly. "Yah Kim Seungmin" Jisung bantered as he diverted his attention back to the teacher.

" so, I will be returning your test papers" She began, earning gasps and whispers from the class. " and, as usual, there are a few failures." She continued. "And one of them is me" Jisung groans, preparing himself for the worst.

As students and students staggered over to the teacher's table to fetch their papers, Jisung was waiting in silence as he fiddled with his fingers anxiously.

" Jisung" he flinched, startled when he heard his name being called. Tentatively, he stood up as he felt all eyes on him. He lumbered over, heart beating faster with each foot he had lifted up. His eyes locked with the teacher's as she gave an disappointed frown, sinuating to Jisung that he most likely did horribly. He slowly extended his hand to collect his paper.

" You know how you did, so don't be scared to see your marks, accept it and try harder Jisung." She smiles apologetically, patting his shoulder in comfort before calling up the remaining students.

sighing, he flips the stapled paper around. His heart pained upon acknowledging his marks. "
" Jisung, you good?" Seungmin frowned as he noticed the sudden change of the boy's behaviour.

" pretty much. 16/100 by the way, I know you're curious. " Jisung chuckled slightly, bringing a smile to Seungmin's face. " glad it isn't affecting you too much, how about......ice cream!?" Seungmin smiled widely as he pointed finger guns at his friend. " you bet!" Jisung immediately felt his spirit getting lifted as his shoulders felt lighter, laughing away with the younger boy.

" my treat " Seungmin pushed Jisung's hand which was full of cash and coins away from the staff, handing her his credit card instead. " ill pay" he gently told the staff who nodded as she proceeded with the transaction, passing them their recipt after pressing a series of buttons. "kindly collect your desserts at the collection area right there, Thank you!" She spared them a small smile before swiveling around on her heels, keying in another customer's order.

" I owe you one man" Jisung swung his arm around the younger's shoulder as they walked over to the collection area, watching how the light pink ice cream flow from the machine, swirling into the cup before it was covered with brightly coloured m&ms.

" Han Jisung?" The staff read out the name on the cup as she looked around cluelessly, trying to find the said customer. Upon hearing his name being called, Jisung scurried over to the small table, collecting the two cups of strawberry flavoured desserts. He grabs two translucent blue tiny spoons from the small container as he made his way back to Seungmin who was sitting at a table for two, staring out of the clear glass doors.

" seungminnnn" Jisung sets the two white cups on the table, followed by the spoons as he called his friend. Seungmin flinched as he snapped back to reality from his little daydream. " ah yes! Thank you sungie" Seungmin smiles shyly as he tasted a spoon full of the ice cream. His eyes immediately lit up as he claps his hands enthusiastically upon tasting the cold dessert. "Try it!" Seungmin exclaims excitedly, receiving a small chuckle as response.

" holy-" Jisung jaw dropped at the delicious flavour of the snack, gobbling down spoon after spoon of it. " told ya" Seungmin smiled as they continued devouring the cold dessert in silence.

" wait- WE FORGOT TO BRING MINHO" Jisung suddenly exclaimes, startling seungmin as he covers his mouth. " chill, we'll bring him out another day" Seungmin laughs. Jisung nods, a smile visible on his face.

"Thanks for bringing me here, i honestly feel so much better now" Jisung says sincerely as he watched how a fond smile spread on his friend's lips. He returns it with a blissful grin before Seungmin spoke.

" Thats the least i can do as a bestfriend, anyways, do you perhaps want some help or anything for English? Im sure you can improve before our finals next month." Seungmin suggested, in hopes that his friend would agree.

" I never really thought about that but i guess its fine? I need to improve anyways" Jisung pensived about his friend's suggestion as he nods in agreenace.

" what do you recommend?" Jisung asks as Seungmin wasted no time in giving a reply. "How about getting a tutor? I remember some schoolmate mention about how much they improved after receiving tution by this person named Lee Felix or something" seungmin says as he finishes the last bit of ice cream, pouting as he wanted more.

" Ill think about it, ill let you know soon? " Jisung chuckles as he stood up, scooping up his belongings from the table, sinuating that he wanted to leave the place. Seungmin in tow. They strolled back home while cracking jokes and bantering non stop.

" English tutor? I guess Ill go, i can't fail my finals." Jisung sighs as he texted seungmin a "I'll go"