♡02♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jisung's phone vibrated as his screen lit up with a notification.

minnie <3 : "Link for Felix's or lix or fel or wwhhdnendsbbx tuition! :D"

A toothy grin spreaded on Jisung's lips as he rolled over his bed, clicking on the link. He screeched the moment he saw the cover page of the website. " OH MY G- EJHXJSJZJSJZJZ" He shrieked, falling off his bed and landing flat on his ass. " OH MY GOD HE IS ETHEREAL WJDJNENXKS" Jisung let out an ear piercing screech.  He giggled as he scrolled through the website, all the details were written. Time, date, place and others. "His freckles are cuter than Minho hyung's cats, PERIOD" Jisung fanboyed as a giddy feeling rose.

"place, at JYP library" Jisung reads aloud, eyes widening as he realised it was just a few minutes walk away. He hops around excitedly, enthusiastic to meet the freckled boy.

He clicks the " sign up now!" button as he typed in his details in the form. " and....DONE!!" Jisung claps his hands excitedly. He couldn't wait to meet the aussie boy.

Hours turned to the next day as Jisung groaned, staring at his closet. " my clothes suck" he huffed as he rummaged through his bundles of random tees, jeans, shorts and jackets. He was hella excited, he was actually meeting his new tutor or potentially his new crush wink wink.

He gave up and grabbed his usual outfit for hang outs with Seungmin and Minho. Fila multi coloured jacket, normal boring black tee and ripped black long jeans. Jisung fished out his detangling hair comb from his wooden drawer, trying his utmost best to tame his hair which was filled with knots. He sighed in frustration, grabbing his can of hair spray as he sprayed his hair mercilessly.

Jisung slammed the can back onto his desk, scooping up his fila sling bag along with his big circle glasses. He dashed out of the house, not forgetting to slap on his the seam blueberry lipbalm.

" tutor lixie, Hannie's coming!" Jisung chanted, flushing in embarassment right after as he jogged to the JYP library building.

The bell above the door rang as Jisung peeped his head inside, scanning the room as he walked over to the cafe. " iced americano please" Jisung smiles at the cashier, walking over to the collection point.

" han?" Jisung looked up as he took the cup of the cold beverage, poking a straw inside. He lifted up his wrist as he checks the time on his expensive rose gold rolex watch. " oH mAn hOlY shIT IM GONNA BE LATE" Jisung freaks out, unintentionally flicking the cup out of his grip as he watches the cup fall with unsteady eyes. He shut his eyes in fear as he awaited the large spill on the gleaming white marbel floor.

As he opened his eyes, assuming the fall had already taken place, the cup was suddenly floating mid air. " WAIT THE CUP CAN FLY?!" Jisung exclaimed as he saw how the rest of the customers burst out in laughter. Whats so funny? He frowned but when he turned around, oh how much he wanted to just disappear.

His eyes met with the other as the guy passed him back his cup of iced americano with a raised eyebrow. "don't go flinging your drinks everywhere kid" his voice was deeper than the ocean, catching Jisung off guard as he couldn't help but blush. He continued to stare and admire the guy's facial features when his eyes halted at the freckles which was sprinkled all over the guys cheeks and nose.

And thats when realisation hit him.....

" OH MY GOD WAIT ARE YOU LEE LIX OR FEL OR THAT FRECKLED BOY TUTOR GUY" Jisung frazzled. He heard the latter sigh in annoyance. " its Lee Felix" He stated, clearly wanting little to nothing to do with the panicky squirrel like boy.

" oH mY gOd so you're my english tutor?!" Jisung mentally screamed. The cute but hot freckled boy he saw on the website cover was so much more ethereal in real life than he had imagined.

" oh god so you're my new student? This is gonna be a hell of a ride " Felix mentally face palmed at his unluckiness before dragging the said boy to one of the private room, designed for tuition.

" laptops out, brains turned on, now lets start" Felix said as he turned on his personal laptop, plugging in his mouse.

" hey hey hey we haven't introduce ourselves yet" Jisung held up his hands as he heard Felix sigh. "Fine." Felix started, taking in a deep breath. " im Lee Felix, nineteen this year" he added, looking up at Jisung. " Im nineteen too!! When's your birthday?" Jisung smiled widely, way too excited for this. " Do you seriously ask everyone you JUST MET for their birthday?" Felix rolled his eyes. " pleaseee" Jisung pleaded with puppy eyes, making the freckled boy's eyes automatically roll upwards. " Fine, 15th september"

Jisung bounced up in his seat in excitement, " Mine's on 14th! Heheheh im your one day hyung"

" whatever, lets start" Felix sighed for the 100th time as he started his lesson. He explained how to do conprehensions, taught vocabluary, sentence structures and everything else related to english.

Jisung wasn't really paying much attention, actually, he was far from paying attention. He was busy staring at the freckled boy with rosy cheeks and just nodded even when he didnt understand anything.