♡ END ♡

A/N: WJJXJEJS IM SAD 😭 this book has come to an end :( anyways! I hope you all enjoyed reading this, and also i hope i did not make too many errors ㅠㅠ

A/N: WJJXJEJS IM SAD 😭 this book has come to an end :( anyways! I hope you all enjoyed reading this, and also i hope i did not make too many errors ㅠㅠ. Thank you for all the love & support! It means alot to me💘💘💘 i love yall sm :")

now now now lets start the chapter :")

♡♡♡

Noticing that Felix had not entered the room after Jisung had gone out of the shower, a light bulb popped up above his head as he thought of the best way to confess. Different, unique and special.
He quickly fished out a black pen from his bag, placing the paper which had "100/100" on his table as he almost freaked out again. 100/100 on english? Jisung would had never thought of that. He was extremely grateful for Felix. However, another thing was bothering him. Would Felix accept him? He was terrified that he could potentially ruin their amazing friendship. He sighs, "they say you only live once right?"

He quickly wrote something down beside the marks, certain that Felix would read it when he looked at the paper. "I hope he accepts me" Jisung sighs, hoping for the best.

(SO SORRY ITS UPSIDE DOWN BUT THIS IS BASICALLY HOW IT LOOKED LIKE

(SO SORRY ITS UPSIDE DOWN BUT THIS IS BASICALLY HOW IT LOOKED LIKE. 😭😭😭)

The door clicked open, making Jisung finch as he quickly snatched the paper off the desk and hid it behind him, watching a confused cutie walk into the room. "Sungie?" Felix peeked his head inside the room, eyes meeting Jisung's.

" hey" Felix smiles, "i heard you got your english paper back" he continues, making Jisung panic but he tried calming himself down. "erm y-yeah" Jisung mumbled awkwardly. "Is everything alright? Why are you acting so.....weird? You can talk to me if anything's wrong" Felix hugged the squirrel boy. Smiling widely, Jisung wrapped his arms around the younger, burrying his face into the crook of his neck. Oh how much i love this, he thought.

"May i see your paper? I can go through the questions you got wrong and explain to you to my best ability" Felix gently said, still concerned about the elder.

Jisung froze, this was it, Felix was going to see what Jisung wrote. Anxious, Jisung nodded, hesitantly passing the paper over to Felix, not forgetting to flip it upside down so the younger had to flip the paper over to see the mark as well as what Jisung had written.

Felix smiles widely before extending his hand to take the paper. He noticed it was flipped down and flipped it over. Jisung held his breath. At first, Felix didn't notice the sentence. " OMG JISUNG IS THIS REAL?!" Felix exclaimed upon seeing the number. His eyes widened, jaw dropping. "HAN JISUNG OMG IM SO PROUD OF YOU I- " Felix suddenly stopped talking, signalling to Jisung that he probably saw and read the words.

"I-" Felix accidentally let go of the paper in pure shock, hastily bending over and picking it up mouthing a small "sorry". Jisung was getting more and more nervous. Felix still hasn't answered yet.

"y-yes" Felix mumbles out of nowhere, making Jisung's eyes widen, blinking a million times as he pinched himself. "Say that again..." Jisung trailed off. " i said yes" Felix cracked a smile. Jisung blinked again, still shocked as hell. "y-you" Felix cut the frozen boy off with a short kiss, this time, Jisung REALLY was stunned.

"I will be your boyfriend, silly" Felix flicked the elder's forehead. Upon hearing his words, Jisung finally stopped panicking as he wasted no time in engulfing Felix into a big warm bear hug.

"I love you"

Suddenly, a head peeked in, followed by five others. "Remember to invite us to your wedding!"

THE END

A/N: thank you SO MUCH for reading my book! I tried my best to write as good as i can and i hope you like this story. I will be working on a new book soon too!! Hopefully i wouldn't take as long as i took to write this :")) once again, thank you and have a splendid day ahead !! <33

Much love,

~C