♡16♡

" Ji! How was the paper?" Felix ran up to the male who had just arrived home, hugging him. Jisung's eyes widened at the sudden action but soon smiled. Soft Felix was definitely his favourite. "It was super easy, thanks to you baby" Jisung flirts, smirking when he sees a blush creep onto Felix's cheeks. "Cutie" Jisung mumbled, putting down his bag as he grabbed a can of soda out of the fridge. "My brain has exploded" Jisung plops onto the sofa, exhausted after the long and tiring paper. "Rest" Felix sat beside him, sneakily snatching the can from Jisung's hands and taking a small sip of the cold beverage. 

"Cuddle me" Jisung huffs, closing his eyes as he opened his arms. "Yah Han Jisung, this is the living room hello? Go to your own room and cuddle instead." Hyunjin sassed,making everyone laugh. "Too bad then" Jisung yawns, pulling Felix to him without any warning. "Wha-" was all the flustered freckled boy could say as his cheeks landed on Jisung's chest. He could hear Jisung's heartbeat, which was fast. Felix lightly chuckle, shaking his head as he slowly wrapped his arms around the pouty elder.

Upon seeing the cheesy couple, the rest of the group fake puked but took pictures anyway. "Right infront of my salad" said Changbin who was actually eating a fruit salad(yummy yummy). "Then don't look" Felix mumbles with closed eyes.

"Whens the wedding?" Jeongin once again popped up out of no where, startling literally everyone. "Is that only what you say when you talk" Seungmin face palmed. "Probably" Jeongin hums, laying his head on Felix's shoulder. "Threesome" Minho whispers to Changbin, earning a small punch in the arm and laughed. "They are minors, hoe" Changbin tsked. "Still" Minho went on making Changbin roll his eyes. "Horny ass bitch" "As if you are not"

"Anyone up for dinner at yuno's?(i actually dont even know tf yuno's is but take is as a restaurant name HAHA i just made it up SORRY ILYALL) Chan asks as he scrolled through the booking timings of the high-class restaurant. "Whats the occasion?" Jisung mumbles, puzzled on the sudden dinner at such a expensive restaurant. "To show my love for yall" Chan says dramatically, making them erupt in a fit of laughter. "If you're paying, sure" Felix laughs. "yep im paying so yall better get ready NOW or ill minus one ice cream scoop" Chan teases, chuckling when everyone dashed towards their rooms.

"Its been a long ass while since i ate at yuno's, bitch the price of the food there is like robbing a bank i swear" Jisung nudges Felix. "and thats why we love Chan" "yeps" Jisung nods in agreement.

"Lets head off" Chan announces before dragging the members into the shiny vehicle.