♡17♡

Days flew like a cheetah chasing its prey, the class sat in silence as an oh so familiar scenario was taking place. Jisung watched the teacher pull out the white stack of papers from the same tote bag, putting it gently onto the teacher's wooden table. Jisung's heart rate was unsteady, he was nervous, even more than before since it was his finals and in addition, he wanted to make Felix proud. Also, he already planned on confessing.

"I will be returning your exam papers now, please do not ask each other for marks." The teacher firmly stated while picking up the heavy thick stack of papers. Since it was way too heavy, she set half of them onto the table.

" Han Jisung" Jisung jumped, startled on why he was first to be called. "Huh" Seungmin who was seated next to Jisung tilted his head, equally as confused. Jisung was usually second last to last to get called so he was in confusion. "So you all may be wondering, why is Jisung suddenly the first to be called, well, come see for yourselves" she held up Jisung's paper, his results facing the class as their eyes widened, gasping loudly.

Jisung, himself, froze mid-air when he was soon suffocated in a bone crushing hug from both Minho and Seungmin. "Wha...." Jisung stuttered out, shocked as his mouth gaped open. "So our dear Jisung who had always failed english terribly, GOT FULL MARKS !! wow! We have to congratulate him for his hardwork and effort. I was surprised when i marked his paper as well. " the teacher smiles warmly, passing the paper to Minho since Jisung was still frozen. "Ji? " Minho ruffled the boy's hair. "Hello?" Seungmin waved his hand infront of the said boy.

" hxjzmdjxjem WHAT WHAT WHAT THE FRIKITY FRACKLE FROOK FELIX'S FRECKLES AND THE ACTUAL FISHES ,ANIMALS, MAMMALS PLANTS ,FUCKING PHOTOSYNTHESIS I GOT FULL MARKS KWJSMSMSMS WHATTTT " Jisung finally got back to normal, screaming in disbelief. "Congrats, Jisung" the teacher, unbothered by the loud high pitched scream as she clapped her hands. "So, what motivated you? And how did you study?" She asked, smiling. "I got tuition from a friend, and worked my butt off" Jisung smiles back.

" holy shit, Minho slap me , Seungmin pinch me" Jisung nudged both of them with his elbows. "OUCH" Jisung exclaims as Minho's hand glided across Jisung's face. "Yah" Seungmin glared at Minho who just smiled in return. "At least i know im not dreaming, BUT IMMA STILL SLAP YOU WITH A DEAD FISH" Jisung huffs, storming out of the classroom since class was already dismissed.

"Hey hey hey JISUNGGGGIEEEEEEEE IM SORRY" Minho sprinted after the younger, yelling "sorry"s, "hey"s and all that stuff while Seungmin tagged along, rolling his eyes every 5 seconds.

Somehow, they ran like 5km back to Chan's house, panting like crazy. "How did we end up here" Jisung said in between pants. "You ran like a horse with a burnt ass" Seungmin rolled his eyes, pressing the doorbell. Chan opened the door within seconds.

" wha- did you run all the way here?!" Chan was taken aback as he eyed the three boys who had GALLONs of sweat dripping from their faces. "Errrr well, Minho pissed me off and i ran away" Jisung awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "How" Chan cocked up an eyebrow, suspicious. "I received my english finals paper back and i couldn't believe my marks and asked Minho to slap me WHICH HE DID LIKE WHO DOES THAT and so i ran away from his dumbass" Jisung shrugged. "Ooooo how much did you get?" Chan asked, curious. "Come in" he dragged the three exhausted boys into the living room as they immediately fell onto the floor, sprawling their limbs as they rested.

" woa woa woa what happened? Did you murder them? " Felix walked in upon hearing the sounds as he eyed Chan with a questionable look. With Felix's statement, all members rushed downstairs, eyes widening at the sight.

" did you kill them?" Changbin raised an eyebrow.

" for the last time I DID NOT" Chan sighs, pulling Jisung up. "Explain sung" Chan rolled his eyes.

" ah yes yes! He did not murder us somehow bUT so basically i got back my english finals results and ran away from an annoying Lee Minho." Jisung explained, too lazy to give a full explanation though.

" HOW MUCH DID YOU GET" Felix yelled, pulling Jisung towards him who lightly pushed Felix away. "jisung?" Felix furrows his eyebrows.

" sorry love, im sweaty" Jisung pouts. "Ill go take a shower then we'll cuddle" he added, gently pinching the younger's cheeks and dashed off to take a warm, relaxing shower.

" l-love..?" Felix mutters, blushing profusely as the members teased him.