♡11♡

As the ride came to an end, The members hopped out off their respective rooms and waited for the rest

As the ride came to an end, The members hopped out off their respective rooms and waited for the rest. "Im so tired that if Jisung decides to speak to me I would die" Minho yawns, stretching his arms which accidentally hit Changbin's face. " Mean" Jisung crosses his arms while fake crying. "

Anyone up for supper before we head back home?" Chan asks out of no where. " mE" Jisung raises his hand excitedly. " count all of us fatties in then" Hyunjin says while tying his undid shoelaces. " Sure, poor wallet of mine" Chan adds with a light chuckle, leading the group to the late night snack store which sold many kinds of scrumptious desserts, sweets and snacks.

" cHurrOs!" Jisung exclaims, running to the container of chocolate covered churros like a kid sprinting to free candy. The enthusiastic male fished out a white paper bag and happily stuffed churro after churro , slowly filling up the paper bag. Once he couldn't fit anymore into the bag, he seals it with the tape provided before skipping over to Chan. " Such a child, here" the elder passes him some dollar notes as Jisung scurried over to the cashier.

" Thank You!" Jisung happily thanked the exhausted cashier before shoving a piece into his mouth, humming at the delicious flavour.

" aaa" Jisung held a piece up infront of Felix's mouth, hinting to the younger that he wanted to feed him. " You're so embarrassing" Felix whines as he felt all eyes on them. " please?" Jisung looked at the freckled boy with his famous irresistible puppy eyes. Giving in, Felix sighed, opening in mouth as he watches Jisung feed him the snack. " aww" Minho cooed, clapping his hands. " and project Jilix complete, now when's the wedding?" Jeongin added. " Shhh" Jisung shushed, shoeing them away with his wrist.

" sorry to break it to yall but we needa head home, lets go children." Chan announces once again, dragging the seven males with him to the car.

Jisung once again seized the opportunity to sit beside Felix, satisfied with the moments he had with the freckled boy throughout the entire adventure they had at the fun filled theme park.

As soon as both Jisung and Felix sat down, the elder immediately dropped his head onto Felix's shoulder, shutting his eyes from exhaustion.  "J-jisung" Felix stutters, sighing when he realises Jisung had already drifted off into a slumber. "Soooo when's the wedding?" Jeongin popped up over Felix shoulder, startling him as Jisung's head almost rolled off his shoulder. The freckled boy placed a hand over his chest where his heart was at as he shot daggers at the youngest. " alright I'm sorry, lixie hyungg" Jeongin pouts. "its fine, although i would have gotten killed by Jisung if i didn't catch his big head on time." Felix chuckles, patting Jeongin's shoulder with his free hand which wasn't around the sleeping squirrel.

" anyways, so when's the wedding?" Jeongin asked again with a mischievous smile. "Next year" Felix winks, obviously joking but the dumbass Jeongs believed it. " wAIt REAL-" Felix cut him off, firmly covering the younger's mouth with his palms. " shhh Sung's sleeping" Felix furrows his eyebrows. "okay but but but but really?!" Jeongin tugs on Felix's arm. " i was joking silly" Felix flicked the younger's forehead. " ouch" Jeongin whines, pouting.

"now shush honey, Ji needs his sleep, and I'm mainly not wanting to wake him up because he would probably bother me the whole long ass ride home which wouldn't be my cup of tea" Felix sassed, looking back at the sleepy boy with a fond smile. " such a baby squirrel" Felix mumbles, poking Jisung's right cheek.