♡12♡

" YAHHH LEE FELIX" Jisung shouted which echoed into the big house

" YAHHH LEE FELIX" Jisung shouted which echoed into the big house. They were currently at Chan's mansion since he was way too lazy to drive each of them home so he decided to let them sleep over for a day or more if they wanted. 

Jisung shrieked as he found himself in the air before * splash* he was now sinking into the clear swimming pool water. Felix, who was causally chilling outside the pool, bursted out laughing as if he did nothing. "Well you didn't want to wake up" Felix shrugged.

Jisung stared at Felix with a smirk, running towards the freckled boy before picking him up bridal style effortlessly, sprinting towards the water as he let go of the boy. " Im sorry im sorry IM SORRYYYYEHZNENZNSJ" Felix screeched before his back hit the water.

Soon after their small "fight", the rest of the members decided to join too before having a small movie night to end off the day.

" ah!" Felix suddenly jumped onto his feet in the middle of the terrifying horror movie, catching everyones attention. " whats wrong?" Chan asked, concerned. " nah everything's good. My mom texted me. She said she wanted me home" Felix informs. "so i guess ill catch you all later!" Felix gave everyone a small apologetic smile as they all nods and bid their goodbyes.

Jisung pouts, he didn't want the freckled boy to leave just yet, eventhough he knew he had tuition with him tomorrow.

Just when Felix was about to exit the house, he jogs over to Jisung, bending down as his face neared the elder's. Jisung's heart rate accelerated, cheeks turning a light pink colour. Felix whispers into Jisung's ear, breath hitting the elder's neck. "See you tomorrow" Felix smiles innocently as if nothing happened and hastily skipped out of the door, preventing a flustered Jisung from muttering any words.

" what was that" Hyunjin nudges the frozen squirrel. "He just said goodbye" Jisung mumbles. Great, now he would be even more suspicious. He thought to himself. Hyunjin cocked up an eyebrow. " sure" he says sarcastically. "shut up" Jisung looks away with hot cheeks. " im pretty sure he confessed" Hyunjin scoffed. " he didnt!" Jisung argued. "Shush" Chan states, annoyed, causing both males to immediately zip their mouths close.

As Jisung's eyes moved back to the big, high quality television, he couldln't restrain a smile, excited for the next day.