♡07♡

As Chan parked at Jisung's house's parking slot, he dialed a number on his phone as he put it on speaker

*on the phone*

" Yeah Chan hyung?" A not-Jisung voice was heard from the other line as Chan raised an eyebrow. " Minho? Where's ji?" Chan asks. "Oh he's taking a shower, why?" Minho replies in a joyful tone. "Ah, we already arrived with the others." Chan spoke. " Wait isn't it like super early? Aren't we supposed to meet at 5.30? Its only 5pm !!" " Minho frazzled, making Chan laugh. " Relax Min, take your time, besides, Jisung takes a second to show-" " HAIII CHAN, wait Min is it chan? And why the fuck are you always in my house" Jisung popped out of no where, surprising basically everyone there is.
" Ji, hurry your ass up, Chan and the rest are already here" They heard Minho's voice as they laughed. However, a certain someone was listening to everything while feeling a little uneasy.....

Felix sat there, watching how everyone erupted in laughter as he felt his heart do weird turns whenever he heard Jisung and Minho talking and the idea of Minho always being in Jisung's house didn't really sit quite right with him " Its nothing, Felix" he told himself as he sigh, leaning his head back as he rested against the soft headrest.

As he was about to fall asleep, he heard loud laughter from the outside of the car as his eyes fluttered open, clicking his tongue, irritated.

His eyes darted all around the car, in attempt to find the source of the ear-piercing high-pitched laughter when his eyes landed on two figures who were walking towards them. Felix reconised the shorter figure in a snap of fingers as he automatically rolled his eyes. "Han" he muttered through gritted teeth. Sighing, he concluded that the taller male beside Jisung was none other than Lee Minho.

The freckled boy's eyes was casted on the two figures laughing their asses off, probably the reason why he was disrupted from his sleep. They bantered with each other while maintaining an etched smile on their faces.

Honestly, if you didn't know them well, you would have probably thought that they were in fact, a couple. The weird feeling in Felix's heart came back as he tried his utmost best to not scream in frustration.

" its nothing Lee, calm down. Its probably from all the macdonald burgers you stuffed down your throat just now." Felix reminded himself, shutting his eyes as he awaited his obnoxious meeting with the squirrel-like boy.

" Minsung is finally here gosh they're like snails." Chan says as Minho opened the door of the gleaming white car. Minho smirks when he reconised the freckled boy, pulling Jisung infront of him as he lightly pushed the younger into the car, leaving him with no other choice but to sit beside the aussie.

" what the-" Jisung shrieked as he bumped into someone's shoulder. He whipped his head around, almost snapping his neck in the process as his eyes widened. "move" he heard the annoyed freckled boy calmly say. "hey lixie~" Jisung smirked as he teasingly winked at the younger. Rolling his eyes, Felix glared at Jisung intensly, gaze drilling holes at the side of his head. "Shut up" Felix spoke with closed eyes, clearly despising the entire situation they were in.

" erm" Hyunjin spoke awkwardly, breaking the long silence as everyone turned towards him. "So...i was wondering...how did you and Jisung meet, Lix? " Hyunjin mutters, making Felix sigh as Minsung looked at each other before letting out squeaky sounds whist trying to silent their laughter.

" Felix's my english tutor" Jisung said bluntly as Hyunjin's eyes almost popped out from their sockets. " nothing surprising, nothing special, lets just drop the topic" Felix emotionlessly  stated, diverting his attention back to the empty and dull road infront of them, staring into the distance.

" well that didn't go so well" Minho let out an awkward laugh as Jisung frowns. " he wouldn't accept my love and affection" Jisung pouts. As Felix heard that sentence,  his face flushed, trying to freign nonchalance. Whirling his head around, he brushed his long fringe down in hopes of covering his unwanted blushy cheeks.

As time flew pass, Jisung's eyelids drooped down as he struggled keeping awake. Giving up, he shuts his eyes forcefully as he dropped his head on whatever was nearest to him.

Just when Felix was about to drift off to a short power nap before they arrive at their destination, he felt something heavy fall onto his right shoulder as he flinched slightly. He looked down as he saw a familiar head of brown hair. Felix coughed as he tried his utmost best to silent his screech.

The freckled boy's heart rate accelerated, not knowing what to do. He can't just heartlessly shove Jisung's head away. He may be cold, but he aint a murderer. Felix sighs as he gave up, leaving Jisung's head on his shoulder before he fell asleep himself.