♡15♡

Time passed like a speeding car

Time passed like a speeding car. It was already the next week which Jisung had his finals on. He was nervous. Heck, he was S H A K I N G. One reason being he didn't want to disappoint his dear Felix and the other being he actually wanted to do well. Especially English.

He stuffed all his last minute revision notes into his big plastic light aqua file as he threw it into his tote bag. "Ready?" He heard Minho call from the living room. " yup!!" Jisung tidied up his tie one last time, straightening his uniform.

And yes, Minho was once again in Jisung's apartment. Minho was honestly like an annoying roommate Jisung could never get rid off. Jisung was stunned when he saw Chan with Minho. Since when did he get here Jisung thought. He was happy to see his favourite blondie though.

"Lets go" Chan says, spinning his car keys around his index finger. Jisung stayed quiet and waddled behind them. He then entered the car slowly, heart racing in anxiousness. He needed to do well.

The car ride was silent, but it was a comfortable one. " good luck" Chan gave Jisung's and Minho's hair one last ruffle before giving them a thumbs up. " you can do it, fighting!" He added with a warm smile. "Thanks hyung" Jisung returned the smile with an even wider one. "Ill pick you up later?" Chan asked. " okay! Ill call you once we are done, love ya hyung" Minho gave Chan one last wave before getting out of the car, winking at the elder through the transparent window. Minho walked with Jisung beside him into the school with heavy hearts.

" minho! Jisung!" Their head shot up. "Oh seungmin!" Jisung smiles. Seungmin joined the pair, slinging his arms around both their shoulders while they joked around which really calmed all three of their anxious hearts.

They continued bantering as they soon arrived at the classroom. Separating themselves, they walked in as they left their bags outside, only taking their stationary.

Jisung sat at his seat with unsteady eyes. He felt the tension around him. He knew everyone else was feeling exactly how he was.

"You may begin the paper" the examiner announced before she started walking around. Jisung flipped the paper open with shaky hands as he reached for his usual black pen. His eyes widened before a small, relieved smile was plastered onto his chubby face. All the questions were easy to him. It was exactly what Felix had taught him. All the skills, notes and tips. Jisung thanked Felix mentally as he continued writing all the perfect answers down onto the sheet of paper with much confidence.

" i might actually pass" Jisung mumbles, excited to know his results when the exam has not even finished. He hoped that he wouldn't disappoint the freckled boy who was occasionally popping up in Jisung's head.

As time went by, Jisung's hand ached horribly but he continued to scribble down sentence after sentence while turning his head up from time to time to check how much time he had left on wall clock. He wasn't anywhere behind time, nor infront of it. He was somewhere in the middle. Which was favourable.

" Please stop writing and flip your paper back to the front page upon submitting" the high pitched voice soon was heard as Jisung closed the paper with a sigh. He shut his eyes, waiting for dismissal. " you may be dismissed." The examiner added, counting the scripts as she headed out.

" Someone seems happy" Minho walked to Jisung's desk, resting his arm onto the younger's shoulder. "Mhm" Jisung smiles, a bit too widely. "You did well didn't ya" Minho winked. "You sure can read my mind Min" Jisung playfully slapped Minho's arm. "Chan's already waiting outside, lets go?" Minho says as he dragged a giddy Jisung behind him towards the familiar gleaming white car.

" heyyy did yall forget about me?" A whiny voice was heard behind Minho as they turned around. "Oh seungmin! You're staying over at Chan's too?" Jisung waves. " duh" seungmin rolls his eyes, still salty at the fact that he was forgotten by Minsung. "Seungminnn imm sorrryyy i didn't know you wanted to stay over at Chan's too." Jisung pouts, looking at the younger with puppy eyes. "No no Jisung no" Seungmin huffs, trying to hide his small smile. "Aww Seungmin's smiling, anyways, how'd you do?" Jisung askes curiously. "Normal i guess? how about you?" Seungmin asked. "I might get full marks" Jisung wiggled his eyebrow as he said with confidence. "wow wow then your boyfriend would be proud honey" Seungmin clapped. "He isn't my boyfriend" Jisung protested. "Yet" Minho added with a smirk, Seungmin agreeing.