♡09♡

Disclaimer: this chapter is literally them being chaotic HAHAHAHHAHA

♡♡♡

They settled down at a nearby western restaurant, not forgetting to make Jisung and Felix sit beside each other for the second time. "come place your orders guys" Chan announced to the group, keying in his own order before passing the ipad around. Jisung and Felix ordered the same food in coincidence, looking down shyly when the members teased them for having the " same mind".

" I already told you i wanted ice cream right" Felix firmly stated, crossing his arms at the squirrel like boy. " We can always order again, grumpy bunny" Jisung playfully rolled his eyes, taking the ipad from under the table as he clicked into the ice cream category, with many different coloured flavoured ice cream popping up.

" here, choose, grumpy lix" Jisung pushed the ipad to Felix as they contained their laughter and played along. " okay Han, I shAlL oRDEr a mInT chOcOlaTe iCe cReaM with additional gummy bears cuz i want diabetes." Felix said in his thick aussie accent. " sURe mR gRUmpY, actually get two instead, i want diabetes as well, tHoNKs" Jisung laughed, pressing the " + " button to make the quantity 2 instead.

" I know yall love each other a lot but yall noisy, flirt when you two are alone next time" Hyunjin flipped his long ass blonde hair. " Yah w-we d-dont! " Felix debated, cursing himself for stuttering. " you made it obvious, Lixie bb" Jisung teased the shy younger, giving him a quick grin. " oOooOoOh" Jeongin smirked. " when is the wedding?" Seungmin butted in, making everyone go "OOoooOoohh" . " shut up" Felix said with lightly tinted cheeks. " cutie" Jisung mumbled under his breath which Felix certainly heard. Blushing, the freckled boy covered his face with his small palms.

" yall cute, im jealous" Minho huffed. " go get a boyfriend then, minHOE" Jisung fired back. "Yah Lee Felix, look how much you influenced him, lil sungie used to be so sweet and now he's just like you, meaniesm" Minho added with a pout. "Aren't i always mean tho" Jisung tilted his head. " cHAn hEs aTTacKIng mE" Minho tugs on the dimpled boy's sleeve dramatically. " hush child, I want to eat" Chan responds. " I hate yall" Minho glares, a pout still visible on his plump lips. " aww i love you too" Jisung teased. " Go away" Minho frowns. " says the one who is always in my house" Jisung sassed. " okay enough you breaksticks, EAT" Chan spoke inbetween chews. " exactly, Min, eAT" Jisung shot him a peace sign." these two kids" Changbin shook his head with a wide smile.

After a while with playful bickers inbetween, they had finally finished their delicious dinner, waiting for dessert which they had requested to be served afterwards.

" Dude this is the bomb" Felix claps his hands in happiness. " Holy shit this is delicious" Jisung wowed at his spoonful of ice cream. As Felix devoured the last spoon of his light green coloured dessert, Jisung turned to him. " Lix, you have some ice cream on your face" ( cliche HAHA) Jisung told the younger, making the rest of the members turn towards their direction, smirking as they secretly gestured for Jisung to go on.

" oh where?" Felix furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he grabbed a piece of the paper towels which was sitting on the table. His hands followed where Jisung was pointing as he did a wiping motion. " is it gone?" He innocently asked the elder. " nope, Its here!" Jisung points at his right cheek when the cream was actually on Felix's left cheek. " omg" Hyunjin giggled.

" ah okay" Felix reaches for his right cheek, wiping off literally nothing again. " is it gone now?" he asks cutely. " aish why are you such a dumbass, its here!" Jisung rolled his eyes with a uncontrollable smile, taking the paper towel from the younger's hands as he leaned closer to Felix, holding his breath. He cleaned the cream off Felix's face swiftly while trying to remain calm. "JzJSHXJSJjjendjsjajJejjde" Jeongin fanboyed as he enthusiastically clapped his hands.

" Y-YAH! HAN JISUNG" Felix screeched, embarrassed. His cheeks were stained a bright red colour as his heart went into overdrive.

" fuck, i have fallen for that annoying squirrel fishy toebag, im such a dumbass." Felix mumbled.

-

HAI RLLY SORRY THAT THIS STORY IS ESCALATING FRM 0 TO 100 REAAALLLL QUICK
anyways, thanks for reading and i hope you like this chapter + book so far !! ^^ u can leave me any feedback so i can improve my newer stories further!!