♡14♡

DISCLAIMER: SUPER DUPER DOOKIE BOOKIE SHORT CHAPTER LIKE 200+ WORDS 😫😫😫

♡♡♡

*ding dong*

Jisung stood with Felix at Chan's door step as they heard shuffling of feet and familiar voices.

"Who's that?" The duo heard the aussie say as they started knocking on the door. "Just go answer it, no harm" Hyunjin said. " you go" they heard Jeongin huff which was the cutest. "Ill go yall lazy asses" they heard mama Minho groan and the door opened in the next moment. " Oh hi Ji and Lix"Minho gave them a quick ruffle of hair before letting them in.

" welcome back couple" Jeongin grinned. "Shush" Felix glared at Jeongin. "Yet" Jisung laughs. Flirty much? , Felix thought, but he sure liked it. "So you all are sleeping over again?" Chan asked, messing his hair. " yep" everyone replied at once. Sighing, Chan nods. He loves his friends anyway.

" Lix, ill go study for my finals now, call me if u need anything?" Jisung smiles before leaning in, closer to the freckled boy as he place a soft peck onto his freckled cheeks. "Wha-" before Felix could mutter a word, Jisung dashes away and up towards his room. Yes, he has a room since he sleeps over at Chan's 90%of the time. Blushing, Felix looks down with a shy smile. Oh how much he had fallen for the boy.

-
♡♡♡♡
a/n: SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER 😭😭😭 i wanted to do a time.skip but i decided to separate that chapter and this one so it......sounds better?? But anyways, really sorry and hope you like this book so far!! This would be ending REALLY soon im devASTATED 🤧🤧🤧. Thank you dearies <33
♡♡♡♡