One

-Noya's pov-

While cleaning the gym after practice I noticed Hinata wasn't talking as much as usual. "Hey suga, haven't you noticed Hinata being calm?" I looked over to where suga was cleaning, "I'm sure he's fine, he's just listening to music." Suga said pointing out he had earbuds in "oh, yeah your probably right."

-Time skip to after cleaning-

I heard Hinata talking to suga about if he could take the key to the gym today, 'Thats odd he never comes early so he never takes the key', I thought to myself and started walking home.

-Hinata's Pov-

"Suga please, I'll come early tomorrow. I just wanna practice with an old friend of mine" I lied, I was going to use the gym so I can sing in a place where nobody would go in to late at night or early in the morning. "Fine Hinata, but if your late I'm not letting you take the key again." Suga said and gave me the key. I locked the gym and went home.

-Time skip to 5:30 am-

Once I got to school I walked to the gym and unlocked it. I sat on the edge of the stage and started singing 'Forever and always' (the song at the top) What I didn't notice was that someone walked in until I finished the song and looked up. "N-noya what are you doing here this early?" I said hoping he wasn't there for long.

-Noya's pov- (sorry I keep changing it)

I walked over to the gym hearing someone singing. 'Who could that be? Wait didn't Hinata have the key today... Is that him?!' My question was answered when I walked into the gym and saw Hinata sitting on the edge of the stage singing beautifully. I just stood there waiting for him to finish the song.

"N-noya what are you doing here this early?" I heard and smiled at him "Well I came to see if you were here yet, but I didn't know you could sing that good!" I replied excited "Please don't tell anyone I asked for the key to so I would be able to sing without anyone hearing me.." He said and jumped off the stage and walked over to me. "Well Suga, Daichi, and Tanaka are going to be here in a few minutes so we should set up the net" I started walking to the supply closet and got everything out and we set up the net just before the two third years and one second year got there. "Hinata I'm impressed you actually got here early, but you didn't practice with a friend did you?" Suga said a bit suspicious "No they cancelled last minute but Noya came and helped me set up!" He said and I nodded in confirmation "Well thanks guys you can do what you want untill practice starts. So we walked out of the gym and wandered around the campus until practice started.
______________________

Hello! So I'm wondering if you want me to continue with the story.. well I would probably continue even if most people don't want me to continue.

 well I would probably continue even if most people don't want me to continue