Six

-Hinata's pov-

I sat up quickly and saw half the team and a few others like Nekoma, Aoba Johsai and Fukurodani. "Oh, we were having a beach day, what about you guys?" I said not looking at the group but the ocean behind them, specifically the beautiful sun set that was just over the horizon. "Same as you guys, we tried to call you guys but none of you answered" Daichi said, I tried to hide my guitar case from their view before they could see it.

"I'm surprised that Kenma didn't answer his phone, he's on it all the time" Kuroo said walking to the front of the group. "I was ignoring you, your to loud even over the phone" Kenma responded still laying down. I'm pretty sure Tsukishima saw the guitar case but didn't say anything. After a few minutes of talking I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at it and saw our manager was calling. I got up and walked away signaling the other two to come as I answered the call putting it on speaker so the other two could hear him to.

(English = Under lined Japanese = Normal)

"Hey! We got you a concert at a big stadium. It will be in three days (Saturday) at 5:30. Be there by 4 so you can practice and set up, I'll text you the address" Our manager named Rin said

"Really!? That's great-" before Noya could finish I pinched his arm reminding him to speak English while on the phone when talking about the band "That's great! We'll be there on time as long as Kenma wakes up on time" Noya said both Noya and I were laughing and I heard Rin chuckle, I felt Kenma glaring daggers at us I'm sure Rin could feel it to even though he was present.

"Alright thanks Rin! See you in a few days, Bye!" I said the last part in japanese Noya still laughing uncontrollably as he was laying on the sand, Rin said bye and hung up so I could help Noya. He eventually stopped and got up to see confused faces from the teams.

"When did you learn how to speak English?" Tsukishima asked, I knew he also knew how to speak English but I dont think he cares about our conversation.

"A few years ago, I moved to America for a few months cause my father got transferred, my mom, sister and I eventually left. We still keep in contact with our father and he visits sometimes!" I said enthusiastically, walking over to the car my father bought me after I got my license.

I opened the trunk and put my guitar in it and took out a few pairs of extra clothes for Kenma, Noya and I. "Wow! That's cool Hinata!" Bokuto said very loudly "Also is that your car it's so nice!" He continued while pointing to the Dogde Challenger I was standing next to.

 "Wow! That's cool Hinata!" Bokuto said very loudly "Also is that your car it's so nice!" He continued while pointing to the Dogde Challenger I was standing next to

"Oh um.. yeah" I said rubbing the back of my neck, giving Kenma and Noya the clothes. Everyone looked shocked, even Tukishima. "Wait chibi-chan can drive?" I looked up to see Oikawa 'Great he's here to' I thought looking a bit disappointed.

Kenma and Noya saw because they burst into laughter. "Yeah, I can drive" I said now sitting on the hood of the car. I took out my phone to text Rin but Tanaka took it out of my hands before I ask if he wanted to come to the beach to hangout with us. "Hey Hinata, who's Rin?" Tanaka questioned me curiously, I jumped off the car and took my phone back "A friend of mine" I said, going back to sitting on the hood of the car "Oh, does chibi-chan have a boyfriend?~" Oikawa and Kuroo teased me while Kenma looked a little upset, I giggled at Kenmas reaction and texted Rin.

-Time skip 10 minutes later-

We saw a AC Cobra pull up next to us

"Ah, I'd thought you'd never come" I said getting off the car walking to Rin followed my Kenma "What the shi- shoot! Do you have rich friends or something?!" Kuroo corrected himself before Suga got to mad at him, I just nodded still busy with my c...

"Ah, I'd thought you'd never come" I said getting off the car walking to Rin followed my Kenma "What the shi- shoot! Do you have rich friends or something?!" Kuroo corrected himself before Suga got to mad at him, I just nodded still busy with my conversation I was having with Rin and Kenma. "Did you bring your electric guitar, I brought a speaker you could plug it into." Rin said quietly and I nodded walked back to my car going to the trunk and took out the electric guitar. "You get the speaker" I said going to the front of my car to sit on the hood again.

A few minutes later Rin and Kenma got the speaker close enough to the car to where I could plug in the cord to my guitar. I tuned it again and start playing a song Noya wrote. Him knowing the lyrics started singing, Kenma laughed quietly and Rin chuckled.

After we finished we saw that a lot of people were around us cheering, I leaned down and whispered to Noya "We shouldn't have done what" he just hums in response agreeing with me. I glared at the two who were laughing quietly because they knew this would happen.

"We should get going, Kenma you can ride home with Rin?" I asked unplugging the guitar and putting it in the trunk before anyone could ask questions. He just nodded hugging our managers side, I chuckled softly and told Noya he could ride with me. He agreed and got in the passenger seat after saying bye to the teams.

-Time skip 20 minutes later-

We got to a park and got out "That was way to close for comfort" I said breaking the silence we had "Definitely, but now we can go practice without getting interrupted" he said as we walked to the edge of the park "Yeah Rin and Kenma will probably take a while to come" I said as we walked through the woods that were next the the park. We stopped at a cliff after a few minutes of walking, we sat down this time Noya had the guitar.

After a bit of practice we decided to stop and just look at the view that was past the small cliff. We laughed and talked, eventually started cuddling because it was getting cold and neither of us brought jackets or wanted to leave.

Noya fell asleep and I started running my fingers through his soft hair (he had it down because the water from the beach washed out the gel) Kenma and Rin walked over to the two of us cuddling. They both smirked and took a few pictures when they thought I wasn't looking.. I didn't mind though I found it cute.

Noya woke up half an hour later with me still running my fingers through his hair and the other two talking about how cute we where together. I blushed when I realized he woke up and pulled my hand away.

-Noya's pov-

I woke up to Hinata running his fingers through my and Kenma and Rin talking about how cute we were together, all of this made me bush a lot so I tried to hide my face from them.

I guess Hinata just noticed I was awake because he pulled his hand away blushing. 'But that felt nice.. why'd he stop?' I thought as I grabbed his wrist and putting his hand on my head signaling it was okay. I hugged him as he started running his fingers through my hair again, I smiled and put my head on his chest.

-------------

This is getting to long for my liking so I'm ending this chapter here I'll make a part 2 as soon as I can. Have a wonderful day or night!

 Have a wonderful day or night!