Ten

-Third person pov-

The team was up before Hinata and Noya. A few of them were talking pictures while other just walked to the cafeteria for breakfast. Noya woke up still cuddling Shoyo.

Suga, Asahi, and Daichi were still in the room to make sure they woke up on time for practice. "Sho?" Noya said quietly sitting up, making the other wake up. "Mm, good morning" he said in a low whisper also sitting up. The other three looked at them silently before Daichi broke the silence. "Breakfast is ready, get dressed and go to the cafeteria." He said standing while grabbing his gym bag and walking out with the others.

-Noya's pov-

After we changed and walked to the gym knowing most of the team would be there now. "Hey Noya, Hinata did you eat?" Tanaka asked, I shook my head and Shoyo just ignored the question and ate a granola bar. After a while of waiting everyone was there so they started practice. Us against Nekoma, in the end they won by two points. "Good job guys" Kenma said as he walked over to Shoyo and I.

The three of us talked until it was lunch. Nekoma was going to go out as a team for food, and Karasuno was going to just wander around town. Shoyo and I had already been here before so we showed them around.

After a bit of walking we met up with Nekoma at a park near the school. "Hey Noya, I think that the fair is open today. Wanna go?" Shoyo asked quietly so the team wouldn't hear. "Sure! Also you can call me Yuu" I said just as quiet.

-Tanaka's pov-

While the team was waiting for Nekoma to get to the park we were at, I saw Hinata and Noya talking very quietly. I walked over to Suga and Daichi to ask them if they know anything. When walking over I heard Suga say "I pretty sure their already dating" "Yeah probably, they have been spending a lot of time together" I said putting myself into their conversation.

"Whatcha talking about?" I recognized the voice quickly, Kuroo Tetsuro. "Hinata and Nishinoya" Suga said knowing Kuroo get what they were talking about. "Ah, yeah I don't think their dating yet" Kuroo said also joining the conversation.

-Noya's pov-

"Do you want to start walking to the fair?" I asked already knowing his answer. "Yeah!" He said with excitement lacing his words. I walked over to Suga and Daichi to tell them Sho and I would be gone for a bit, they surprising agreed. So we started walking to the fair making small talk on the way.

_______

I'm sorry it's short and a few days late. I have been really busy with school but I'll update as much as I can.

 I have been really busy with school but I'll update as much as I can