Eight

-Hinata's pov-

After they asked their questions they started to after Tanaka stayed behind to ask one more thing after the others left "Are you guys dating?" He asked, I shook my head "Not yet at least" Noya said making me blush "NOYA!!" I yelled making the others burst out laughing.

"What we already act like a couple" Noya said making Tanaka smirk "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone~" he said walking out to the team "Come on I should take you home" I said getting up followed by Noya we said our goodbyes and started walking to my car.

Seeing the team on our way, we waved at them making most of them excited, I grabbed Noya's hand while walking making him blush, we heard Tanaka, Yamamoto, and Kuroo wolf whistle, I wanted to flip them off but Noya told me not to "Wanna go to the cliff before I drop you off?" I asked him "Hell yeah! Let's gooo" He yelled, pulling me to the car "Alright, calm down or I won't take you" I said quieter.

-Noya's pov-

I slowed down and stopped pulling him "Fine but your buying dinner" I said knowing the teams were following us.

When we got to the car he opened the passenger waiting for me to get in "I can open my own door" I pouted while getting in making him laugh while going to the other side. He got in and started the car and drove to the park to get to the cliff.

We got out of the car and walked over to the cliff hand in hand. "So did you like your nap earlier?" Hinata asked now sitting with his back against a tree that has a good view of the horizon. "Yeah, thanks for driving me" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house? My mom is on a business trip but left Natsu and I so we can still go to school." He said just loud enough for me to hear. "Of course, your house is calm and I'm excited to see Natsu again!" I said louder. He pulled me close and I moved my head to lay on his chest.

I heard someone coming through the bushes but thought it was just Kenma and Rin so we didn't move. That's when we heard giggling and turned to see Daichi, Suga, and Tanaka. "Oh it's you guys" I said almost inaudible.

I turned back to where I was looking, letting the others talk. "Noya, Hinata! We're going to go get ramen wanna come?" Shade yelled walking though the bushes "No, I'll make us food later" Hinata said looking up at Shade. "Oh oka- who are they?" He said pointing to Daichi, Tanaka, and Suga. "Their on the school volleyball team!" Hinata said a little to loud. "Oww, don't talk so loud when I'm right next to you!" I whined "Sorry" he said quieter.

"You guy really are like a couple" Tanaka said making both of us blush "NO WE'RE NOT!!" We yelled in unison making Daichi laugh. "I should go before Rin gets mad that I'm taking to long, bye" Shade said while walking away.

We sat there talking for a while, I was cuddling with Hinata for warmth cause I didn't feel like getting up to make a fire. I'm pretty sure Suga took a few pictures but I don't mind Rin, Ash, Shade, and Kenma have been doing it for a while now so I'm used to it.

"Can we go home it's cold" I asked looking up at Hinata and he nodded "I guess I have to take this princess home before he starts whining, bye" he said making the others laugh as he stood up we said bye and I got him to carry me to the car, it didn't take much convincing.

When we arrived at his house we got out of the car and started talking about what we should make for dinner. He opened the door to Natsu waiting for him "I'm sorry I'm late, but I'll make whatever you want for dinner!" He said, her eyes lit up "PIZZA!!" She yelled while running to the kitchen, we laughed and followed her "Do I have to make it or can I order it?" He said curiously "Order it!! Your not good at making pizza" she said bluntly making me burst into laughter. "Your right he isn't" he gasped dramatically "I'm not that bad!" He tried to defend himself but we won in the end. So he ordered pizza for all of us.